wounded plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wounded plant

Took one out for a little trim and found where I had almost cut through a branch with the tie down. Tough one for sure. I duct taped it anyway just to see what it makes. White widow X Sour Diesel from Franklin 62 days
    Attached Files

Is she doing good still? Her sister's would like to know. WwXSd on the left. Post a finished picture when you are done please. I would like to compare the finishes! Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20240112_163317182.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	611827

Comment

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Color is great. This is my first with sour diesel mix. Beefy

Sure tough ones. Its putting out buds like crazy around the wound. I taped it up with duct tape. Ill have to support it later. Its on the first branch. Must have cut it with the tie down.
    Attached Files

Comment

Use these. They don't cut.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240113_110333_PowerPass.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	611848 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240113_110213_PowerPass.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	384.1 KB
ID:	611849
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        Ive been meaning to get those for so long.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        They are totally reusable. Just don't cut them really short.

I'd struggle heaps without these. I even use them to hang my auto watering sprayers from the branches to get them out of and above the coco as they block.

Just ordered my softy ties Bluey lol . My wounded plant (WW X SD) from Franklin has really got the buds popping all around the wound area. 81 days and swelling
      Attached Files

Comment

Took the duct tape off and it healed up nice. Getting frosty too
        Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          I have two of these photos from our mate just started. Looking forward to harvesting in about 5 to 6 months

Its wound didnt slow the buds down. This strain WW x SD Franklin didn't take alot of care to get to this stage. Though somewhat small The buds are tight and pungent (pop date 11/4/23) still 30+ day left. Took off a test bud with semi cloudy triks and it has a punch that's for sure!! cerebral/eyes/excite/happy taste lemon fuel earth
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking pretty, buddy

Comment

Awesome. Your seed is all over America and it is great Franklin. Looks just like how mine grew. I have 1 seed left I saved so I can test it with my new light to try and prove the lights needed changed for better yields and health. Still was a great plant. Yours look great as well. Thanks for posting pics.

Comment

This strain WW X SD from Franklin is a good smoke. Harvested the 4 top colas first to let the other buds get light. All buds on the inside turned purple, Genetics?? Solid headband with a long high. The buds weren't big but very dense!! I don't think I paid it enough attention. This next go around i wont top it and veg longer. Thanks Franklin. Just dropped 2 of your beans "My humble pollen chucker"
              Attached Files

Comment

• Franklin
                Franklin commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice man, that sour diesel I have can have some purple in it. Does this cross have much of a sour smell or is it mostly the white widow for scent?

• dirtymike
                dirtymike commented
                Editing a comment
                It has a earthy fuel with a little fruit and wood. Gets heavy fuel smell late in the bowl, headache when you cross the line too.!! Franklin Got one in water now. LOL

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                I just went from papertowel into 13gal of coco yesterday with the last one I have of these. All the others stalled unfortunately. I'm looking at perhaps 10 weeks of veg at least.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X