Close to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close to harvest?

Hello community and happy new year. I hope everyone's grow is going better than expected. Can someone tell me approximately how far I am from harvest?

You appear to be in the harvest window which runs for at least 4 weeks typically.

It's hard to tell how long to go until your prettymuch where you want to be re harvest.

Your photos white balance is terrible which is washing out the colourful your pics which makes it nigh on impossible to see exactly where they are at.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Total agreement 4 weeks at least

Thank you bluey I appreciate the feedback. I'll try and get better pictures out.

Comment

Hello community, I tried taking pictures thru my jewelers loop. Not sure if it actually helped but, I'm going to put them out here anyway. Are the pictures good enough to make a judgment call on the trichomes?

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        The pics are good enough but I wouldn't harvest yet

• Steviejee
        Steviejee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the feedback bluey

4-6 weeks. Listen to your plants, they will tell you when it is time.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Ok thanks... great motto 👍

Comment

Look about halfway there bro! I usually pull them when about 80% of the white hairs have turned brown-don’t forget to flush them with just ph adjusted water before you pull em!
          good luck mate

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I chop mine when all the pistols are curled in and rusty red. Plus i don't feed bloom nutes last 2wks just water an unsulferated molasses so no need to flush. Lots of folks really don't need to flush organic fluids out.

• Steviejee
            Steviejee commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure thing. Thanks for the tip. I've been giving them plain (rain) water for about 2 weeks that is within the desired ph range. My problem is, I'm getting anxious. This is my first grow ever. I'm trying to learn how to determine when to harvest by the trichomes. I only have two plants. Northern Lights (autos) planted in coco, perlite and vermiculite. I use GH for nutes. I think one mistake I made was starting them in a 5 gal pot. I've been monitoring the trichomes and, I'm seeing the amber slowly creeping in. I should harvest before the trichomes are predominantly amber? I should want to cut them when the trichomes have changed from clear to white. It's kind of hard for me to determine. I don't want to mess this up. By them being autos, should I treat them any different (trichomes) when it's time to harvest?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X