Humidity control solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humidity control solutions

Say can you just control the humidity of your plants by using a dehumidifier instead of setting up a exhaust system without using a tent I'm using closet like 6 ft 9m in width 6ft 9 m in height and 5 ft 16m in length but I still have available room with 5 ft 20m in full length I'll sent a picture soon the closet is warm without any ac or vents connected to my room that has access to my bedroom window

Didn't mean to post twice my bad idk how to delete this post

Comment

Your exhaust/vent also controls temps. Edit. and odour if you're running a carbon filter.

If you turn off the vent/exhaust what is going to remove the EXTRA heat from the tent produced by the dehumidifier and the lights and drivers and fan motor/s?

Edit. If you got a decent size dehumifier, say 50 pint, you could use that to draw air into the tent and push it out via a couple of high level openings.
      Last edited by Bluey; 12-27-2023, 11:36 PM.
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X