ID:	611120 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231224_100857.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	611119 63 days old.
    Captain Redbeard "Big Bud" autos.
    2 tents.
    Soil grow.

The strain is described as 100 days to maturity but these look ahead of schedule. Still too many clear trichomes but not 37 days longer I don't think.

Should I trim more?

Are these leaves providing any nutrients to the flowers?

They are turning more and more
    yellow

The joy of soil grows under lights.

I don't use soil any more but those here that do will often suppliment with amendments, teas or top dressings to minimise or eliminate the deficiencies your experiencing.

I wouldn't trim any more but I'd use some LST to stop the buds from leaning against each other and get the light and airflow all around those buds.

The bottom pic looks like it is a couple of weeks off but it's just a guess.

Yes, your leaves are now providing some nutes to your buds.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey View Post

I don't use soil any more but those here that do will often suppliment with amendments, teas or top dressings to minimise or eliminate the deficiencies your experiencing.

I wouldn't trim any more but I'd use some LST to stop the buds from leaning against each other and get the light and airflow all around those buds.

Thanks.
      I've been giving them tea but have switched to strictly flowering nutes a little while back.

I have 3 fans in each tent. Lots of air circulation going on.

I see you grow in Coco. I'm interested in trying. Why good tips and/or links where I can learn more? I grow autoflowers.
      Last edited by SHRED; 12-26-2023, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        I've never grown autos so won't be much help there.

Growing in coco is great. I highly recommend it.

I'd start researching how to grow in coco here on GWE in the tutorial section. It is one of the best resources that I've found and a lot of work goes into keeping it updated with the latest research and industry practices.

You will get better yields than soil indoors under lights once you have it sorted.

Originally posted by Bluey View Post

I bent them over.
      Lowered the light and much more even light meter readings. Duh. I still have one in the back that needs it.

Thanks for that LST tip.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20231226_204955.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	4.53 MB
ID:	611134 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231226_205143.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	611135

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks like supercropping, not LST....

The tall buds around the perimeter probably don't need to be bent over.

They didn't break. Just bending.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X