Enough Light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough Light?

Glad this forum is here! I'm into day 45 with these 5 autos in a 4x4x78. There are 2 galaxyhydro 600 W LED's kept 18" above canopy. i'm using 5 gal smart pots filled with bags of coco pearl. I have been using your "coco coir nutrient schedule". I cut off leaves that were covering bud areas and tried a little LST on 3 of the ladies. The tent has an exhaust with a carbon filter at the top and a 6" inline fan blowing in interior air from another room. Also have two mini fans blowing across the canopy.. This is my first grow, all autos. there are 2- 2 fast 2 vast, 1- royal ak, and 2- purple kush. looks like its gonna be a house full. i think in hind site that it might turn out to be too populated. i've included some pics and would like some feedback. Thanks

Not too populated, I think you'll be fine. I have 7 autos in a 3x3 and it is tight. Lights look alright to me too, if you're at day 45 I don't think your plants will be growing any taller so concentrate your efforts on fattening up the buds.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• nelson
      nelson commented
      Editing a comment
      The two purple kush and the royal ak are 12-13". The two 2 fast 2 vast are 11-12". Did I do something wrong, or is that size normal?

What is the best way to do that? Do you think when I cut away shadowing leaves that it stunted their growth?

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Best way to fatten 'em up is a bloom booster. I use bat/bird poop with worm casings - Killer Tea - mixed with organic blackstrap molasses and water of course.

welcome!!!! Nice setup ya have and plants look nice.

Comment

• nelson
      nelson commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X