leaves are getting curled up and spotty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaves are getting curled up and spotty

I'am a newbie to growing weed and this is my first grow. The one of the leafs of the KUSH #1 lacks perkiness and started curls up a bit and develops spots I use 600 watt LED reflector at 24'' distance .Other plants looks ok under the same circumstances but the other three are auto White Widows. Could you help me with that please.Thanks!

Last edited by DAZ; 03-02-2017, 05:09 AM.

Hi Daz welcome. Your plants look good to me. That little spot is nothing to worry about. But indeed its not perky and standing up. Its very young so my guess is maybe just a little overwatered. Let the medium dry more before watering and see if it gains strength. Also the light could be a bit hard. Little seedlings can't absorb 600 watts just yet. I have no experience with LED but plants that young can thrive under ~100watt CFL so give it some thought. Good luck. Its going perfect. With some practice you'll find the right distances and watering circles. Remember to weight the pot before and after waterings. Even just with your hands. You will find very easy to tell when the plant has used all the water

Comment

• DAZ
      DAZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for you advice mate.I'll take all your points seriously.My partner says the same that the plant looks like there is to much water in it.She is much better with the plants then I'am ha ha thanks again
      Last edited by DAZ; 02-26-2017, 11:11 AM.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome. I know what is like to worry about something and not being sure if its important. Another thing to keep in mind. The first few leaves are eventually gonna die so no problem either when the oldest get yellow and curly on a well feed plant.

• DAZ
      DAZ commented
      Editing a comment
      I love to watch them growing it's a magical plant no doubt. I nicknamed each of them ha ha and they are a bit like little kids for me lol. My wife says that I exaggerate and should leave them alone for coupe of days.I'm exited about my little project and try to gain as much knowledge as possible so as to not waste the beautiful plants and time. Thanks again for your help and I hope you don't mind if I have some questions to you on the matter in the near future. Regards DAZ

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X