Annaboto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annaboto?

Anyone heard of it before? I saw it mentioned in the latest NASC newsletter. It’s an AI driven DWC grow system. It’s not for me but I know there is a market for it. I’ve got a buddy who is all about it (but just bought a traditional setup). Crazy times we live in!

For that sort of coin, if anyone bought that they will need to rely on the artificial intelligence as there would appear to be a lack of human intelligence between the buyers ears.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

I could see this with commercial growers, but me, myself and I are not interested in supporting the capitalists!

Comment

Something about dude wants me to punch him on his bald hipster head. He gets extra punches for requiring a cell phone to run a freaking Aerogarden!
        This is getting nominated for a Turnip Prize. Where's that form?
        So many punches. If I understand AI even a little bit, the most this can be is command-and-control and a few simple algorithms.
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 12-11-2023, 11:35 AM.
        Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

So for the price of almost 3 tents with normal lights you can grow one tiny autoflower...

Comment

It seems like somewhere along the line they are forgetting the fact that this is supposed to be a fun activity.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X