Weak side healthy side in veg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weak side healthy side in veg

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice! I have a little lady in veg, and I'm doing Nebula's manifold technique. One side of the plant is thriving while the other side is looking weak and ugly (see 3 photos from today and 2 from December 3). The stem on the HEALTHY side was partially snapped while bending, but I saved it with some tape. The OTHER side looks like crap! I can't figure out what's wrong with her. I think it was a problem before the snapped stem, but I can't remember. Any ideas? I'd really hate to have to cut the whole side off as that would mean another month at least before I can flip, and I'm relying on the cooler weather to help with temps (I'm in Southwest Florida). Plus I'm almost out of my own supply from previous harvests, and the longer until I harvest the more I'll have to buy 🤣.
    First grow in 1.5 years, but I've had many successful harvests since 2017. Definitely dealt with some problems, but I'm stumped here! Thanks in advance for the advice!

She's looking a bit hot and stressed for sure. Could be the warmer water temps. I know that having water at 80 degrees in a hydro grow is pushing it and could lead to weird problems; which could explain why only half of the plant is effected? Only other thing I could think of is HLVd or curly beet top virus maybe. They could cause weird looking leaves all over or in isolated areas of the plant.
    Since you're trying to save her, I would def try to lower the water temps first and see if that helps. Otherwise, I suggest maybe popping another seed. If you get some healthier genetics, it could outpace and outgrow your current plant. Sometimes it's better to take the loss than try to baby a losing battle.
    Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:

🪴 Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower
    🪴 Acapulco Gold (B/W Label NASC) *autoflower
    🪴 Bloody Runtz (Going2fast) *autoflower
    🪴 Hot Cakes (Going2fast)*autoflower
    🪴 Pound Town (Humboldt Seed Co)*autoflower
    🪴 Cherry Pie (B/W Label NASC)*autoflower
    🪴 Blue Dream (Blimburn)*photo

🪱 Vermihut worm bin
    🫖 Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Enoki 3x, Blue Oyster 2x, Pink Oyster 2x, Hen of the woods 1x, Panellus Stipticus(bioluminescent) 1x,

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. That's my Wi-Fi hygrometer you're seeing. I have 2 water thermometers but neither are in the pics. Water temps range from 68-73, so yes I monitor it and also use hydroguard, as well as a fan and ice as necessary, so I doubt that is the problem. This is the only seed that germinated, and it's far too late now to start over I would have to give up and wait until next year for many scheduling reasons. Tent temps are ranging from 75-82 very good for veg. Parameters have all been monitored and are good, I have an AC Infinity exhaust with automatic adjustments, and many WiFi monitors to alert me to problems.
      This plant in half or whole will get me a harvest, but I'm hoping it'll be whole!

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for clarifying 👍. Yeah I'm not sure what's wrong. I noticed Bluey said there's some spots on the leaves. Def looks like it could be some kind of pest issue or heat issue. I'm guessing you checked the roots for want kind of rot or slime? If the none of those are the problem, then it could just be the genetics or mutant genetics.

You definitely have white spots on the leaves to the left.

Work out what they are and treat if needed.
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X