Droopy plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droopy plants

They are both og kush and are not being over watered! The other one is California octane and is doing fine! They all are Gia green fed and I mix my soil. Coco coir, worm castings, and perlite. The light is set around 590 600 ppd.

Nice grow! Absent more info and your assertion that they are not overwatered, I would look at your temperature and humidity. I also believe that they may benefit from some defoliation. You might also try adding a little silica. I don't see any fatal errors here.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Jessicadh13
      Jessicadh13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.I think my light was a little to high! I didn’t want to defoliate them while they were stressed.

I'd like to know your pH your feeding them?
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• Jessicadh13
      Jessicadh13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I ph my oxygenated water between 6.5-7.0 and the soil ph on both are 6.5/6.6 and they are feed Gia green every 3 weeks. I think my light was just a little to high!

I'm going out on a limb here and say light to intense for strain. Might be time for more sleep time, 12/12. Try as I might, I have never had a good kush grow. They seem to be a bit picky as to environmental changes. ??

Comment

• Jessicadh13
      Jessicadh13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I believe my light was a little to high!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X