Nutrients question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Nutrients question

Hallo fellow fellow growers! I’m in my first day of week 7, and I’m struggling to find out, when to go out of my flower stage and begin late flower stage. I use ph perfect, and want to give overdrive to my plants, but I’m not sure they will be ready to harvest in 3 weeks, as the advanced nutrients sheet says. I have been giving them nutrients as week 4, as the sheet says. Even though I’m at week 7, but should I give them nutrients as week 6 now and just hope they’re ready to harvest in 3 weeks?

sry for bad English, please say if you need me to elaborate further. Have a great day!

TLDR: How many weeks are there left, and would you give nutrients as per week 6?
    Last edited by Coolbogge; 12-05-2023, 06:04 PM.

Nutrients questions (sensi ph perfect)

Comment

Those plants are not going to be ready in 3 weeks. Schedules are only a guide, you need to adjust them to the whims of your plants.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Your plat looks like a long running sativa. More like 6 weeks to go. You are still in early/mid flower. Stay with that "4 week" mix for about 2 or 3 more weeks. The plant strain is what dictates the finish not the nutrient schedule. The pistol hairs should be turning colors with about 3 week till the end. Watch the tricomes 30%/70% (clear/cloudy) is where I would change to a late flower mix then at 90% cloudy tricome is where I would let if fade with water only.

what strain are you growing?

Comment

• Coolbogge
          Coolbogge commented
          Editing a comment
          Sensi seeds northern lights.

Thanks for the comment

They are looking good and healthy and I would think increase in size 3 or 4 fold if they are strong sativas and with nice strong lights run deep down low on those buds if you can manage to get light down low on the buds.
        Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
        Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
        Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

You may want to dilute the nutes a little. Seeing the nute burn tips, super dark green and miss shaped leaves. Looks like it will be a nice harvest. Show us how they do.

Comment

• Coolbogge
            Coolbogge commented
            Editing a comment
            Saw it to late, they got ripped, you live and you learn. Next batch I will be very mindful to the nutrients.

Update, I added to much nutrients and they got burned I have reduced it 25% now.

You guys still think they got another 3 weeks to go?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, we'll picked. I see the regrowth now. Mine did something similar but not quite as pronounced as that from too much light

• Coolbogge
            Coolbogge commented
            Editing a comment
            The light is very close to the plant, because my tent is not higher. And it is 20 cm or closer to the 450 watt light

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you see the regrowth we are talking about coming out the top of the buds?

Is it happening to all your buds, is it happening to some lower and higher buds or is it only happening to the very tallest ones closest to the light?

Your plant look like they're re-vegging, better check the timer.
          Last edited by Mr.furley; 12-19-2023, 10:50 PM.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Coolbogge
            Coolbogge commented
            Editing a comment
            I Will check, thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X