X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy dog

Paper bag dried, last of my problem ladies: 1 left
    Attached Files

You ol hippie LOL i also use paper bags to dry if needed. Sometimes i too quickly try an jar after hanging only to feel uhhh to wet to seal off jars so into that old paper bag they go for a day or overnite. I'm rather amazed at your window grow really low key and i dig it.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• shadycon
      shadycon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your kind words. I do have 2-4' 180w LED lights side by side, 15" apart on 12/12 timer. Works good with my sweet pepper plants too.

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang , thought I was alone using the Piggly Wiggly method. Got a mesh hanger but it dries to quick.

Looks nice! Never done (or heard of ) paper bag drying. Nice to learn something new.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it's a bit similar to cardboard box drying...overall tends to slow the drying process down to an acceptable rate, not too quick.

Outdoor grows don't seem to have as many problems as indoor grows for drying as the weather at harvest time is typically cooling off fast and more conducive to a nice slow dry.

In the warmer months here I need all the help I can get to slow the drying down...which only effects my indoor grows that are ready for harvest over summer, as outdoor grows aren't ever ready until well into fall/autumn.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X