Can't believe the growth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe the growth!

I've acquired a lot of free auto seeds and I decided to grow a bunch. I planted 11 seeds of 4 different varieties on 9/3, and all were sprouted by 9/8. The Lilac Diesel x Zweet auto has shocked me by it's explosive growth since she started her flowering stretch! On 9/30 she was 22 days old, about 1 inch tall and 2 inches across the canopy, and already showing pistil growth as you can see in 1 of the pics. And in the group pic you can see how much smaller she is than ALL the others, even though they all sprouted within 24 hours of each other. Over the last 3 weeks she has shot up to 14.5 inches. I've heard of plants more than tripling their size during the stretch, but increasing by 1400%! I am amazed, and imagine she must have been developing a great root structure during the first few weeks. Would have liked to see longer side branch growth but I'm still impressed.
    Interestingly, all the fan leaves are rather large, and have only 3 fingers each. Can't really see it in the pic, but it looks like those fans are going to be pretty frosty, so I am pretty happy about that, too.
    I have a rather crowded tent now, as I didn't expect all 11 to germinate. When all of them did and this girl was sooo small, I planned to toss her to give me more room for LST on the others, but I was curious to see what would happen so I kept her around for awhile. Given her explosive growth the last 3 weeks I'm happy I did.

I had a purple punch auto that really shocked me with her growth. In 28 days she filled out a whole entire 2x2 trellis. They're few plants in the past that I've had that had explosive growth like that. It's always fun to see when they're really racing to the finish line. I'm expecting to get around 5oz from that people punch auto. She's drying now, so we'll see soon enough how much is there.
    Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:

🪴 4x End Game #5 x Grandpa's Stash #6 (Ethos)*photo
    (The Uncle Grandpa)
    🪴 Lilac Diesel Rbx2 (Ethos Genetics) *autoflower
    🪴 Grape Balls of Fire (Ethos Genetics) *photo
    🪴 Mandarin Zkittlez (Ethos Genetics) *photo
    🪴 FreakShow (Hi-Elevation Genetics) *Reg

🪱 Vermihut worm bin
    🫖 Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X