Ready to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Ready to harvest?

I had some bag seed and decided to see if it grew. Luckily for me I had a female plant. I didn’t do any training, grow setup, or anything. Simply about a 1G pot and let it grow outside with all my other plants. The plant is about 2 ft and entered the flowering stage. A few leaves have died off and the trichomes have turned amber. Any ideas of how much longer until it’s time to harvest?

If your Trichomes have turned amber, then harvest.

Comment

Yep what he said ^^^^^
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

At the top of this page, in the green bar find the link "When To Harvest" follow and read it. Also look in the old news letters for outdoor plant harvests.

Comment

Hey. just had a look. do you mean the pistils have turned orange, as opposed to trichomes? it looks nice, but the buds dont look fully filled out mature to me, which is my first indicator. agree to look at the GWE info though
          A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X