No announcement yet.

Ozs1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh those look much happier! The Oz are indeed heavy feeders. I think they were just drooping in the photo above because they were getting ready for night time, as you indicated

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hell they were feeding so much towards the end I was watering them like my coco with nutes - sometimes 2 a day - had to flush them at harvest though..decided on GH floral nova for outside grow...

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm bad about drowning plants. This indoor grow is a test of patience for sure. Mine are kicking though. Going by weight of pot and they are picking up water quick now.

• changeofpace2014
      Editing a comment
      Funny - I have come to the conclusion Out Door Growing is test of patience......So So Slow....

Making progress. They slowed a bit. Got a little yellowing on top of three of them and red stemmed on the same three. cal-mag time i guess, checked run off, its around 6.
    Attached Files

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      Editing a comment
      DM - I did not have any issues with nutes during the outside grow. I was using GH Floral Nova which includes the mirco and the only time I added cal mag was around mid flowering to help bud formation. I used worm casting soil and a sea blend soil with lots of pearlite, however the soil was lacking in nitrogen so I started feeding them with fn..

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Two of them yellowed a bit. They are coming back now. Leaves are getting a little color. Must be the flowering cycle. They definitely like the compost tea.

The Blood Orange smell is awesome. Its like having a glad plug wide open. The bud sites are getting plentiful. Thanks Franklin.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Franklin
      Franklin commented
      Editing a comment
      That smell is going to get so amazing. Looking good!

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      I cant seen to get the yellow out of my grows. I seems to come and go. There is a Ancestral Skunk X Turkish Hash in there also and it smells amazing to. Had to move them all together again. Had a Plant Hermie in me and had to clean up the room for the finish.

• changeofpace2014
      Editing a comment
      That intense orange smell well stay all the way through curing...most weeds will have a hay smell for a bit but not this one!! The high is different or at least to me it was....

Flower stretch is on its way. These sure do like the Cal-Mag. FFHF soil has run out of nutes. 80 day in.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good dirty

getting a couple leaf ends turning yellow then brown and fall off mid to low on the plant. Very little nutrients has been added, 4-9-3 FFHF organic. Seems to love cal-mag. The smell is incredible all day. Just like a orange grove when i first open the tent.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Yellow tips is a nute deficiency. Brown then curling is a nute burn. Adjust accordingly.

Seems it fixes itself a little at a time Bluey . I haven't grew anything "organic" . This is my first grow with so called natural nutrients. It works pretty well if your soil has enough in it at the beginning. The pic is all the nutes im using and at 50%. Been using rain water a few times but i watched them the days i used it and there was no issue. Other than the back and forth yellowing they are doing great on there own. Not alot of hassle with the so called "organic " grow. Environment seems to be where i lake in my grows. Keeping it in line with the age of the plant takes time. Educating my self as i go along.
    Attached Files

Comment

They are getting a little frosty. day 88 since pop. Still kicking out the orange smell.
      Attached Files

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        I have one Ancestral skunk X Turkish hash plant cross that you did. Franklin I started with the 3 OZS1 so to fill up a 2x2. The orange smell (OZS1 )covers up its smell. When you get it on you hands you notice its funk. Not strong just not fruity. Got a couple of them beans ready for spring.

• Franklin
        Franklin commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh cool so the skunk cross was a gift from someone else, I had too many beans so I gave some away to you. Glad you're growing it! When you get a chance can you take a photo of it separate from the other plants so I can see how it looks different?

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        They look great Dirty.

I see you may have defoliated them quite a bit. Is that the case, did you remove much?

getting into the flower time heavy now. Smells good. Time is ticking away. Turning a little colorful.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice.

• Franklin
        Franklin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thems some pretty buds!

• changeofpace2014
        Editing a comment
        They are a really pretty bud....

Thanks Franklin

Comment

Not to bad for 3 gallons of soil. Seems soil don't work me to hard. Found the trick to FFHF is to test soil PH and amend before planting. Going2fast is right about the Inconsistent pH in it. Test and amend worked. Pop date is 8/30/23. Harvest in 120. Bluey. That's about what I get from photo period. 100-120 .
        ​​​

Comment

Day 106 I think these have pulled every bit of cal-mag out of soil and leaves too. The Ancestral Skunk X Turkish Hash has changed color alot. Alot of orange showing up. Trichs are getting frosty but no amber yet
          Last edited by dirtymike; 12-13-2023, 06:39 PM.

Comment

They are starting to turn a little yellow on the bottom leaves. Learning alot this grow. Leaf removal is one thing im a bit over zealous I think??. Two in the middle are new to flowering. There learning.LOL
            Attached Files

Comment

Getting color now. Im guess 1 -2 weeks away ? Triks are turning on the tops.A few amber, mostly frosty.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice Dirty.
              Me, probably days not weeks...how much amber do you want?

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              I usually wait till the 120 day mark. (5th Indoor Grow). These are Photo period from what I was told and maybe 25% are autos. Franklin I didn't see anything different while they were growing to think the were Autos. My next grow with them will be fewer plants and bigger pot and less swazzing. I think this strain would excel better outside with less attention. I tend to fuss over them to much, Boredom take's over sometimes.LOL. The first and third pic are Ancestral skunk x Turkish Hash. Cant wait to taste taste one. Plum Purple.

Nice dude, is it the skunk or the OZ that's getting purple? None of my OZs ever got purple.

Comment

• Franklin
              Franklin commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh wait, now I see that it's the skunk. That's so great man, I can't wait to grow those out someday

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              Ill post a pic after holidays., Franklin The OZS1 has purple in them to, Think it maybe the light smell is awesome .

First 4 pics are of the Ancestral Skunk X Turkish Hash. Next 4 are of the OZS1. They are almost ready. Still got alot of clear trikes.
            Attached Files

Comment

• billyboy
              billyboy commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you considered harvesting 1/2 now and letting the other half run for another 10 days (or whatever gets you to another level of amber) to get a nice mix of medicinal effects?

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes i have billyboy I have done a perpetual harvest a few times. Have i couple more waiting for the space now though.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X