Phenos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phenos

Anyone know where I can get some good Phenos?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230930_225820_Chrome.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	606197
    Give this place a go
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I was gonna say, At the Pheno place.

This place sells clones. It's the only place I've seen that sends internationally. I haven't bought anything yet. They've got many calulator cuts that's how I found them

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Do folks really pay $200-300 ea for a clone?? I just can't see spending that on a tiny plant am i wrong to think so?? I must be way outta touch anymore.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      It's for comercial operations. 500 for a clone that's already selected from a vast variety of phenos. And then you going to clone it a thousand times and sell pounds and pounds of buds that people know and love and you deliver exactly what the flavor and effects should be. It's a pretty good deal. How else can you get some of the legendary clone only cup winning cuts out there?

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a website I'll never use.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X