computer program examples of grow record keeping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

computer program examples of grow record keeping

On my third grow in my new grow room. Two in the tent budding and the others growing. The marijuana memory isn't as good as oh well. Hand written records aren't getting it. What computer programs do you use and do you have any examples. I have excel and am proficient with it. Just looking for a sample for headings' This website is great thanks in advance for the info. Saving lots of trial and error.

There is plenty of journals on this site do a search on them I am sure you can find a template among them.
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

I use excel. Mainly for keeping track of what day it is in the grow cycle, what nute feeding is needed, and notable events. It is easy to over complicate what is being recorded. Keep it simple.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Thanks for the reply's. KISS is most often the best method of attacking a problem.

Comment

• LemonBud
          LemonBud commented
          Editing a comment
          I like that band, Use to listen a little to them.

• Neil71
          Neil71 commented
          Editing a comment
          Please I do not listen to KISS. In my world kiss stands for keep it simple stupid. No insult intended.

I got the PDF, I think from someone on here. I modified it to fit my grows.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by golfnrl; 09-19-2023, 10:14 AM.
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
        Autopot system
        : 1 Scarlet Grapes & 1 Scarlet Sunset
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Idle at the moment
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Neil71
          Neil71 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the PDF.

• golfnrl
          golfnrl commented
          Editing a comment
          My pleasure. I'll post my version of that when i figure out why my software is giving me fits converting the file to something that will load on here.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X