SOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOG

I have questions about auto flowering plant, topping them first, then sog. Is that the best way to get multiple branches?
    I use Ocean Forest soil. Do i add nutrients after about 5 weeks for auto flowering plants? Do i start with 18 hours of LED lights and cut to 12 when I see the plant switching over to flower??

so many questions!
    ty
    GoRedSox

Welcome GoRedSox , lots of info here. Have a read.... https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-to-...annabis-strain
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Let me just ask you a question. Have you ever grown anything? A tomatoe or a flower from seed? Have you ever tried doing a SOG? Why would you try a SOG? Who gave you the idea of one? Have you ever read about how to grow a autoflower for best results? Do you have any grow equipment if so what is it?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I always provide nutrients from day one, the amount varies depending on age and as they go through different stages. My best results with autos have come after topping above node 5, removing node one then spreading out the four remaining nodes and focus all energy on growing those 8 colas as big as possible. Anymore I remove all side growth and only grow out the main colas on autos. Been averaging 4oz a plant this way growing 4 plants under 300w light

Comment

After the 3rd week, I top my autos. often again in a week. As long as there's no pre-flower pistols, have at it. Once the pistols start, no more training. And NEVER switch autos to 12/12 unless you have lots of time. 12/12 will slow them to forever. I'm on my 18th week because I switched mine. Now I'm in purgatory. Waiting.

Comment

Without going to my basement for exact products i have a 4x2x5 grow tent. Air filtration system. Small oscillating fan. I use FF Ocean soil. I have Big Bloom Tiger Bloom & 1 more I can’t remember nutrients. A LED light with VEG/FLOWER switch. 5 gallon cloth buckets. Humidifier I have topped my only 2 plants i have ever grown outside btw.
            i like the idea of building a sog for my tent and growing a couple of autoflowers sideways under the screen i build with 1x2and good string. I am germinating 2 Runtz autoflowers currently. With the FF Ocean soil so rich with nutrients i only have added Big Bloom and the others during flowering. I’m just trying to learn as much as i can from you all folks that have done this.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. We are generally a friendly bunch who are more than willing to help those who help themselves. To make the most of this, it is very important that you read the website that sponsors this venue.
              Now-DO NOT switch your light with auto's. That is the whole purpose of autos in that they do not require you to do this. For autos you can leave the lights on 24/7. Last auto grow I set my light to 20/4. Top autos above the 4th node. This will give you 8 colas. I do not use enhanced soil nor have I ever done an SOG so I can not comment on this.
              Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
              5 gallon cloth pots
              30"x30"x60" tent
              Spider Farmer SE3000
              Coco Pearlite mix
              GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I've done plenty of SOG's. Best to have mothers to take clones to guarantee females. I would not advise doing it from seed nor from an auto.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X