First Outdoor Grow -- harvest time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Outdoor Grow -- harvest time?

hi folks -- so I had my first grow earlier this year and it was indoor. while in the veg state I took a couple clones and started an outdoor grow which has gone well. the buds are noticably bigger and doing well. see attached. my question is, still being new to this, is how long am I from harvest? not used to these big buds and only one grow under my belt! thank you
    Attached Files

Read this it can explain better than I, with pics too. Last Sundays news letter.
    by Nebula Haze When it comes to growing weed outdoors, figuring out the perfect time to harvest is both an art and a science. However, getting the harvest timing just right rewards you with maximum yields of the best quality buds. Today’s tutorial on when to harvest outdoor marijuana plants will tell you what to...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Besides reading the Sunday news letter buy a good magnifier or jewlers loop and nearer to Oct. is when they really begin to change colors.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      With glass lenses not plastic, the colour is so much better.

excellent thx all and yes read the newsletter as well -- really helpful. and again outdoor seems to be the way to go!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X