North Atlantic Seed Company Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Atlantic Seed Company Review

I recently purchased some seeds from the North Atlantic Seed Company. I had occasion to be looking for seeds as I screwed up the germination of what I was trying to grow (Ace Seeds Honduras x Panama) and wanted to replace them. Ace doesn't sell directly to or ship directly to the USA. I had purchased the seeds I screwed up from Multiverse Beans but they were out of what wanted. So, I looked at the seed recommendations on GWE and went to NASC. They had what I was looking for. NASC pricing seems to be in line with the rest of what's available on the internet.

Like everything else Nebula and Sirius endorse, NASC is a winner IMHO. I ordered a 5 pack of Ace Seeds Honduras x Panama a 100% sativa and a 5 pack of Purple Haze x Malawi seeds, a mostly sativa hybrid. I made the order online on Sept 4, the seeds shipped on Sept 6th, and I received them Sept. 8th. The seeds came in a discreet bubble mailer clearly marked FRAGILE. I paid for delivery insurance (USPS $8) and shipping to my home state was $5.95. I received exactly what I ordered. The Ace seeds came in original Ace packaging so I have confidence that these are the real deal and not a knockoff. NASC also gave me 3 free unnamed photo period feminized seeds and 3 Cherry Alien Auto seeds. Oh, and a couple of cool stickers. All things considered I will def purchase from NASC again.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
    Autopot system
    : 1 Scarlet Grapes & 1 Scarlet Sunset
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Idle at the moment
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

I’m glad to hear you had a good experience! I have ordered from them a few times and have been very happy. I actually got to meet a couple of their employees recently. They were very cool and we talked about their own breeding project, dirty bird genetics, which should be releasing seeds soon.

Comment

I entirely agree. I made my first purchase from them and a few more, too. Each time the order was well packaged, sent out and received promptly, and was correct. Lots of freebie seeds and some cool stickers with every order.
      They haves sales every month, and periodically have GREAT sales, like on 4/20! They also have occasional contests (they were giving away three $50 gift cards for pet pictures- deadline was Sept 1).
      Once 1 of my purchased seeds did not germinate. As a longtime vegetable and flower gardener I germinate directly in the growing medium, while NASC recommends germinating in a glass of water. I was honest with them about my methods and I was worried they might not refund me. So I was pleasantly surprised when they sent me a gift card for the price of the seed! I found them through a friend who has also been happy with their service.
      Sone of the free seeds have been from NASC and others were breeder promos. Happy to say of the 10 free seeds I have planted all have germinated! 2 were my first auto grow and I stunted them, but it was a decent smoke. The other 8 just popped this weekend so it will be a while before I know the quality of the bud.

Comment

Good peeps over at NASC. Order from them occasionally and have had stellar service every time.
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X