X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluey
    replied
    As above, we call them diffusers here.

If you have two of them you can use them from the sides...not ideal but might help

Leave a comment:

• StickyNugsAZ
    replied
    Maybe you could screen it somehow to block part of light temporarily

Leave a comment:

• Neil71
    replied
    Boat anchors it is. Thanks for the reply. Don't think I can hang them high enough but I will try. Yes I am frugal (cheap).

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks.

I bought 2 600w quantum boards earlier this year. They work well but from everything I'm seeing the LED bar lights are the way to go for nice even distribution but I won't be ditching these quantums any time soon.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    No not the ones i purchased the 450r were not shit lights at the time read the reviews if there still around. I had read that the 600 were not as good when i was reviewing/researching for grow lights. When i bought them they rocked my 3x3x6 tent even had 2 in there. Not dimmable but you had switches for veg. and bloom. Huge improvements now with Q board lights but i liked them old ones they still work

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I heard that they are really shit lights.

What's your take SoOrbudgal ?

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I still have 2 450 haven't used them for 2yrs ya want em? Those are not dimmable either.

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Old school is that you raise and lower the lights. New school is that you buy a different light.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    replied
    They are not dimmable and there was also a problem with the daisy chaining on the V600 which was disabled at a later stage in some markets.
    EDIT. The P600 is dimmable

Leave a comment:

• how do you control the dimmable Viparspectra model# V600 and VP600

I contacted the company and after researching they told me that they did not sell controllers for these models. Their support was great just didn't get the answer I wanted. Has anyone experienced this problem and how did you correct it. I am a decent mechanic but electronics is foreign to me so changing a box internally to make it ain't gonna happen. I am setting up a new room and led's are spoken very highly of but if I can't control the brightness they are boat anchors to me.Thanks for reading and look forward to reply's.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X