Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Amnesia Haze be ready for harvest in just 6 weeks of flowering time?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Amnesia Haze be ready for harvest in just 6 weeks of flowering time?!!

Hello Community,
    You guys have helped me every time I asked and here I am again! Thank you. I have a very healthy Amnesia Haze under a Mars Hydro Led with cfls on the side, mostly to add some warmth at night. She has been on 12/12 for 6 weeks. This is my first grow with this strain, but I have brought 3 other grows to harvest, so I have plenty of mistakes that I learned from. This is a head scratcher. The AH pistils are mostly turning brown and drawing in. The trichomes (on the buds, NOT just on the leaves) are mostly all getting cloudy and there are about 5 percent that have gone amber. I check the distance to the Led everyday and keep it always at 12 inches from the plant. The plant was topped and trained to create a large flat surface with buds galore. I am growing in coir and I check my ph with every watering, add cal mag and Botanicare nutes. Every third watering is plain ph water to run off. My temps run from 81 to 68. My humidity is from 43 to 65 (right after watering.) A fan is on the plant during the light period.
    Everything I read says this strain takes at least 10 weeks in flower! My plant is green, robust with no other issues (knock on wood.)
    What should I do? What would have caused this to happen? It seems silly to be worried that things are exceeding expectations, but this is weird! Has anyone had an experience like this?
    Thanks!

I have harvested very early in the past as a matter of necessity and notice little difference re effects but yield was down a heap.
    Post some pics please.
    Edit. You need air movement of a night to. Best leave a fan running.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• Spanky
      Spanky commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, the exhaust fan does run all night. It is overhead and draws room air from a vent below. The other fan blows lightly on the plant during the day. Electricity cost is a consideration. Any thoughts on what caused this early ripening?

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not unusual to get white and even some ambers very early on in flower.

One of my strains will show ambers on sugar leaves at 6 weeks, and whites on even new trichomes on new growth on bud tops. They come out white.

I avoid harvesting at that point because I know the buds will double in size and density.

Pics please

I've seen this on my grows a couple of times. Boy i sure would not harvest yet if you can help it. This could be just a seed with quicker genes it sounds healthy and thriving i'd keep it going longer.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X