Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beneficial Bacteria 's effect on human 's health...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beneficial Bacteria 's effect on human 's health...?

Hi,
    How R you doing all?

does anybody know that the Beneficial Bacteria that we feed our plants have any effect on humans or pets health???????

I have no proof, but anecdotal evidence suggests that since cannabis users aren't getting sick from them that we can tolerate them.

We have bacteria's on everything we eat, drink, touch, digest and breath.. They are part of our normal life. Plants in nature can't get nutrients without various microbes digesting organic material to feed them.

Whether we realize it or not, we are learning a lot about science as we consider the various ways to grow our plants, and part of that is recognizing the roll microbes play in our life.

My 2c
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      The information you provided is waaaaaaay more valuable than 2c!!!!!! Thank you!!

mad2T, I would not worry too much. Flockshot is correct, we are full of bacteria and it is necessary for life. Besides, most of them don't survive the 'torch' when it's smoked!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Do ANY of them survive the torch!!!????????? That'd be some badass bacteria..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X