Sugar leaves turning yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Sugar leaves turning yellow

7 weeks into flower. Growing zkittels in Ocean Forest soil in 22in pots. One doing unbelievably awesome. The other? Well I think I’m at the beginning of bud rot? Why would sugar leaves be turning yellow. Using GH Flora Series nutes and Tiger Bloom buds & bloom. Not using a lot of nitrogen. Concentrating on potassium. What do you think it is? Don’t want to lose a whole harvest.
    Attached Files

I love that strain grew it outdoors last year. Kinda like abit more info is that a fabric pot? Is she draining as quickly as 2wks ago? Over feed it some maybe? Did she reveg from being out to early in the season? Sorry we ask for details. It's a screwy year on East coast i'm PNW Oregon we're dealing with long hot windy smoky days now.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh i forgot to mention she's not long for harvest is another reason for the leaf dieing she was a quick finisher for me anyway.

• gpark1985
      gpark1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that you said it, I was thinking mid September for harvest. They’re in plastic pots holding about 1.5cft of ocean forest. They got too big for garage under 600w HPS so I drag them out at 8am and back in at 8pm. Anyway, no problem at all with other plant. Damn thing is 7ft tall. Thought they stopped about 60in. Thanks for responding. Oh, spent 8 hours today cutting every yellow leaf off. Looks nice again.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X