New Grower help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Grower help!

Hi, sorry for the lack of knowledge on this ! So glad I’ve found a forum to ask the question. I’m a first time grower, I’ve managed to get my first seed to the point showing in the picture but unsure when I should harvest?

Hi Scottygrower, welcome. First time? I don't see the plant but your buds look great. I think you have some time to catch your breath. I'm going to go out on a limb and say "two weeks."
    Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
    Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
    Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Thanks gizmo, yeah first time. Started off just as an experiment and wanted to see it through. The plant started flowering at start of august, the flowering time on seeds advised 7 weeks therefore you’re probably spot on! Thanks for replying , much appreciated

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it outdoors ? I'm gonna guess also but i'd say more like a month. Without details on the where abouts it's growing in looks to be young flower.

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        I think SoOrbudgal is closer. Looks very young for flower. Lots of white pistils. Needs to bulk up. I'd say 4-5 weeks.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait for over half of the pistols to turn brown and curl inwards. They are the whitish looking hairs that are a bit over half an inch long.

Best if you can look closer at the trichomes for best results.

Try this link
      Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Yep around 2-3 weeks pistils starting to curl turn brownish. Good job. Peace Out
        1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
        1 sf2000 @200 watts
        2 philzon @230 watts
        2x4x5 tent
        3x6x8 closet
        Fox Farm ocean forest
        Black gold for seedling
        3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
        RH 40-60
        Temp 70-80
        Feeding with FF trio with molasses
        calmag and a little flower fuel
        Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

SoOrbudgal I have a new job taken care of my bod. Lost 30lbs Check the body inside out side both ends. Pulmanary issues. But got to my 70. It lasted a week with people inand out . Now got bertcidas in the elbow. DoctorBut thanks for asking.I have some seeds from co. I received as a gift and they are giving me a fit. Well Take care . Peace Out
        1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
        1 sf2000 @200 watts
        2 philzon @230 watts
        2x4x5 tent
        3x6x8 closet
        Fox Farm ocean forest
        Black gold for seedling
        3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
        RH 40-60
        Temp 70-80
        Feeding with FF trio with molasses
        calmag and a little flower fuel
        Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

2-4 weeks depending on a lot of things. Those white hairs all need to turn brown and curl in before you reach the harvest window.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Thanks for all the above tips, really appreciated! Things are looking good at the moment but don’t want to jinx it! Will post some pics again next week! Thanks again!

Comment

So I’m at this stage now guys

Comment

Thanks greenstate for looking! Yeah I’ve ordered one on Amazon. Was trying to use my phone but it’s no good! The plant became really fragrant the last few days, it’s easing off a bit now though!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X