Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3x3 tent, 2 cheap lights, and a good time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3x3 tent, 2 cheap lights, and a good time.

Started January 25th and harvested July 3rd. Started with horrible soil to then living soil, a bad pH lesson along with all of the other learning experiences, and about 8.5 ounces cured. Finished with 4 in 3 gallon fabrics and 2 10 gallon ones. A few buds hermied and found about 8 mature seeds so that was fun. Fun plants to grow for sure. Nothing special but wanted to share the times with this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20230814_204422719.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	602319 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20230814_204847570.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	602320 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20230814_204530553.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	602321 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20230816_211610797.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	602324 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20230814_204938638.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	602323 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20230814_205032669.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	602322tastes good and works out for what I needed.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm happy that your happy LOL nice harvest. The more we learn the better the return you can quote me LOL now go an start another grow

Good job...next time it will be better.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Thanks, was my first indoor grow. I have 2 already in flower now and hoping for a nice finish for my next grow. I'm living on the edge as they have spider mites. I'm trying to limit the population and speed up the harvest so I can get something from it.

The plants in the thread were just bag seed "gorilla cookie". I saved a little from the bag to compare my product and it looks about the same so I did something right. Just a little bit more airy than the mother buds were. I wanted to name each bud before I smoked them but I didn't want to go that far and feel bad for smoking them. They are all still my little friends but imma smoke them all!

Even though it's "G.C." I named it puppy breath. If you have raised puppies, the buds have the same smell. Nice hint of skunk in there.

An awesome member here helped me out with some beans on my next grow. Super excited to keep his years of knowledge going by growing them and seeing what I can do.

Comment

Looks great! Especially for your first Grow.
        SF 35X47X70 tent
        SF1000 X4
        AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
        AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
        FFOF Soil
        FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
        GH Flora Series
        3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
        Gelato Cake
        Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

Hi Pyrokill..."I wanted to name each bud before I smoked them but I didn't want to go that far and feel bad for smoking them. They are all still my little friends but imma smoke them all!"

That right there made me laugh out loud. I've not tried to name each bud but did start out naming each plant. Don't do that anymore but still think about it. Not sure why but I am extra sensitive about these plants. I talk to mine, and apologize to them when I harvest, I feel bad when I do something that causes them stress, and I have a garden gnome in each tent to watch over them during lights out. Irrational, I know but I can't help it. I've been considering for a while now about putting some speakers in the tents and pumping in some good Blues music. Kinda like Metallica using a set play list to blast whisky barrels with their music while it ages. Check out Blackened. I'm not a metal head I can't help but think the girls would enjoy the blues!

Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            My girls like electronica and chill. I can see them smile when I Pump it up.

Congrats on the first harvest. Most folks first grow is either hay or you can’t smoke it so well done 👍🏻

Comment

First grow, eh? Doesn't even resemble my first grow. About four oz. from five plants. Congratulations! I would call it a massive success.
            Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
            5 gallon cloth pots
            30"x30"x60" tent
            Spider Farmer SE3000
            Coco Pearlite mix
            GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I wanted to tittle it - how I made $50,000 off of 6 plants. It was a great learning experience that had that value to me. I was in the tent at least 2x a day for the whole grow. Hours of reading and testing methods gave me the outcome. I have always grown plants and my families history was in farming back in time. I found some old pics from the 1900s or so of my past relatives in front of fields and gardens. Plants are just so cool. People don't respect what helps keep us alive. Bulldoze the rainforest and give me my special wood.......then we die of lack of O2.. damn humans.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I hear where your coming from. I have family history in farming also. I'm so old school makes my kids cry cause i've worked so friggin hard all my working days. Yes i saw what has happened to forestry and farming. To me if you don't love growing plants you loose interest and crops become failures. I love passionate folks who enjoy nature, care for it and stand up for doing what's best for planet. It starts way up high in management D.C. down to BLM. The past 40yrs have seen more mismanagement in farming and forestry than before those years. We never had forest fires like these past 10yrs. Anyhow i could go on for hours how it sickens me what i see going on. Keep on growing and do it with love.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X