LBH’s 4 way LST SCROG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO LBH’s 4 way LST SCROG

I am going to try LBH’s scrog method found on the growweedeasy.com site. I have two questions. One, he says to do the first topping after the 4th full set of leaves but the picture shows he counted the single serrated finger leaf pair. I don’t consider that pair as a full leaf so can someone clarify. Secondly, once the 4 arms are pinned down to start the LST he says to wait until the plant turns upward and then top again. Does this mean top only the original 4 arm colas created in the previous step or all colas, including the secondaries now coming up to the canopy?

I like using 2nd and 3rd set, then again I also like using 3rd and 4th set. Skip the bottom single set, but technically it is the first.

LBH grow is legendary and in my eyes a great set of guidelines for what you can achieve in a net, with that said until you "weave" your first ScRog you will not benefit from proper topping techniques as there are variables to when and where you need to cut( faster growing tops, holes in the canopy, over crowding......). Let the tops grow vertical for a set amount of time, I like a week or two of undisturbed tucking in-between working the plant(s).

Be creative

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230313_212901.jpg Views:	3 Size:	3.11 MB ID:	602019

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Mr.furley; 08-13-2023, 12:24 PM.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X