1 month Qs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 month Qs

Hi all, looking for your knowledge again 1 month in from seed. 2 orionF1 autos…

so, here they are a month down the line. Do you think these should be bigger a month in? So I’m growing in canna professional, it is high in nitrogen. How long does nitrogen tend to last in these pre mixes? Do I maybe need to give it a little kick with some nitrogen high nutes at this stage?

I had mixed in around 30% perlite and a phosphorus high bat guano (1-10-1) into the soil, and top dressed a little of this guano on around a week ago. Temps/humidity all have been consistent, they seem happy and healthy but the growth I’m questioning abit…

TIA

HDK much love
    Attached Files

They look fine. You should move them to larger containers. I have no knowledge about your soil mix. It is something I have not used.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Was that sprouted in a jiffy pot and you buried it kinda looks like it? I'd water it well now and i'm not sure how long N lasts in the soil mix you bought. She looks healthy not looking like it needs anything add'l righ now. The middle one need to be in larger pot soon.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yeah the one in the solo cup was the one with one cotyledon…I didn’t think it would last so I kept it in the solo cup but it’s actually grown quite well, the other is way ahead tho. No Jiffy bag…They are def drinking the water much quicker now I will go ahead and give abit more

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X