Looks stunted at 7 weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks stunted at 7 weeks.

Hi all you growers. I have 7 week old plants that look stunted. Do they look like it to you guys. If they are should I start or continue growing these .Thanks Peace Out
    Attached Files
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Color looks a little on the lime side. I vote lower temp to 75 and raise RH to 50 -55 and move or exchange the air more. Do one thing at a time and watch is all i do any more.

Comment

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it Thanks.

• 90Gizmo
      90Gizmo commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're stuck with 85F then raise the humidity even higher than that.

They look both starving and showing nute burn to me. Something isn’t right in the medium or what you’re putting into it

Comment

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not put any nutes in yet and they were transplqanted last week. There in coast of maine bar harbor. Nothing else pH around 6.5,

The one front right has had a very hard time with nute burn.

They are definitely behind schedule but can be sorted before flip for sure
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn com bar harbor must be real hot. Thats all the nutes that it has had. Thanks Bluey

I see some light burn here. I also feel that the plant on the left has a definite PH problem. Are these Auto's? They can stay quite small.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi OldManGrower Theres been heat problems but I try and keep the ph at 6.5 and the soil has a ph of 6.2. I think this soil is way hot. Not autos. I think next time I may go with autos in the summer.

If you have a heat problem in the summer, you want to grow Haze and Sativa variants also known as equatorial variants which tolerate heat. Growing autos in hot weather is not recommended as the genes from the Siberian Ruderilis (spelled wrong) which makes the plant an auto flower, make auto less heat tolerant.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X