Tired leaves???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired leaves???????

Hello GWE hope everybody's day is the best it can be, if it isn't do something to change it, if it's just a bad day, find solace in the fact that it will soon be a bright new day, I'm a total newbie and soaking up the knowledge so forgive my ignorance.......every morning I look at my onyx auto fem, her leaves are stretched out soaking up the sun(see pic1), lights on is 6am, then about 8pm- 9pm, her leaves sag until some are on top of each other, then they are back out straight again the next morning, is she just having a rest?.....do plants do that??....please enlighten me......all answers appreciated
    The more I know, the better I grow.

If you're saying that after your lights go out her leaves start to sag this is perfectly normal she actually goes to sleep, it's an amazing thing..
    ​

Comment

They start to sag about 3-4hrs before the light goes off.........perhaps she is just winding down lolπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Comment

Personally I never experienced that, so I'm not totally sure why they would do that before lights out. I've always had them go to sleep about an hour after the lights turn off during veg
        ​

Comment

I just checked her.....it's 20:15 here and she has begun her descent lolπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

P.S sorry about pic quality.

Comment

I'm assuming because you have her on a light schedule she's preparing. She looks like she's happy and healthy😁
            ​

Comment

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks dude

Plants get used to the light schedule...
            24/7 veg. And this won't happen...she will just grow all the time...

Comment

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks dude, I will do 24/7 veg next roundπŸ˜€

• Flockshot
              Flockshot commented
              Editing a comment
              I am doing this right now with my first plant pushing up. They will be on 24 hour 200w T5 for about 10 days, then 400W T5 till the 600w flip to flower. Thanks to you for the information and the article you posted about light.

Yes, it's completely normal for the leaves to go up in the morning and sag before the lights go off! It's part of their circadian rhythms Here's a quick time-lapse showing what I mean!

Comment

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Nebula, video was spot onπŸ˜€

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X