Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's he spraying?

The article is interesting, maybe.
    My question is just at the beginning of the video.
    What is that guy spraying on the flowers? C. silver? Would someone dose a crop for seed? I'm more familiar with larger grows growing from clones.
    I guess there are three questions in there.

Mastercard demands US cannabis shops stop accepting debit cards - BBC News
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 07-26-2023, 07:39 PM.
    WWED?

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

No idea what is being sprayed but he sure is soaking them down.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Certain that would be for fem seeding it.

The price decline is likely not going up any time soon I don't think.

Lots more research and clinical trials are needed to quantify and qualify use of the medicine and some companies believe the path to profit is through research and trials and TGA approval but it is a very risky approach as the trials take years & years with no guarantees.

Recreational decriminalisation/legalisation is the natural proggression from medicinal cannabis legalisation and this is quite problematic for the commercial pharmaceutical industry. Anyone can grow it anywhere easily and the strains and genetics are already out there, but specifically certain combinations of cannabinoids/terpenes/other to target specific conditions is not yet available except for one or two rare conditions but the search goes on.

Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        On the other hand: If a placebo works, give them their placebo.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        The clinical trials will determine the statistical difference between the control (placebo) and the medication in a large random or otherwise chosen sample. The data must be published.

I don't mind reading those peer reviewed publications but the crap that comes out of the "natural" & "alternative therapy" industry is more often than not eye rolling trash. But people believe it

I now someone that sprays coca cola on his buds, but I dont think that what is sprayed here. Must be a foliar feed as growers here cant use bug spray and sell it.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a thing people used to do with Mexican brick weed. Spray with coke before harvesting and allowing it to dry on the buds. The sugar increases the weight of the final harvest. One of many reason the weed was so brown yet sweet

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried his weed once, tasted like burnt sugar, ya it does increase weight, not on my bud!

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        You just never spray buds with anything unless you're feminising the seed, then it cannot be consumed anyway. Even rain is a problem for buds.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X