HELP first time grower. Flush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP first time grower. Flush

Hello I am a first timer and this is day 53 from seeds breaking through the dirt. It's auto og cheese. It says 50-60 day flowering time. I'm not quite sure where I'm at and if mine are faster or slower than normal and I want to know when I should start flashing with nornal water. Here some pics from 2 days ago. The macro pic is 3 days old

I can't really tell anything from your macro pic. It looks out of focus. You really need the end of the tricks to be nailed focus wise to see where they are at.

I don't really flush but Id be waiting till your girls have the right mix of trichomes before starting to flush.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

You don't flush ? Hmm OK. I've just been doing lots of reading and they mostly say you should flush with plain water for the last 2 weeks if.flowering to try to remove all traces of nutrients to leave the plant and henceforth your flowers to make for.a much smoother more enjoyable smoking experience

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        I've come from a long time growing outside in soil, mostly home made stuff. Exact same chemistry at the roots and same nutes in soil as in nute mix. You can't flush soil unless you want to destroy your soul....why?
        Others do it..stress theory
        Some like to dry them out in the pot too.
        I haven't gotten to a stage in my two indoor grows where I could flush comfortably with healthy plants, I gave the last 2 days I think of very very weak nute mix.
        Your photos below show mostly clear trikes, a few starting to cloud over so I'd say your comfortably at the start of the harvest window which will now run for at least another 4 weeks, perhaps 6 so all good

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Gotta have more patience man. These are autos take the average grow time and add 10days. Water only the last week that's your flush if you wanna call it that.

Listed flower times are how long once they flip from the vegetative state to the flowering state not from seed pop, so just ballparking I agree with Bluey figure about a month more. But as said earlier go by what the plant is telling you. I do flush and normally start about 7-10 days prior anticipated harvest
      Soil - NFTG, recycled & amended.
      Nutes - NFTG - modified regiment, SLA-100, Photo +, Mammoth
      Veg - 4x4 tent, TSW2000, TSW1000 6”vent
      Flower - 4x4 tent, TS3000W, TSW1000 6”vent
      Dry - 2x4 tent, 6”vent

Comment

You are at a minimum 2 weeks away from harvest. I switch to plain water plus molasses and cal-mag. no nutrients for the last two watering's, not two weeks. Breeders are salesmen. They always describe their products in the best possible terms. done under the best possible conditions. You have to use commonsense and a little Kentucky windage when making decisions. You harvest when the trich's say to, not the seed blurb.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X