Hey New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey New Here

Hey guys just joined up here this is my second grow now vegged for several months just brought them inside a few days ago and starting the 12/12 just looking for feedback to see how my plants are doin couple in back are over 6 feet tall.. also wondering about fan leaves I cut a lot off im wondering if I should keep any on the main stems coming out after the nodes are started thanks happy smoking !!👽💨

Looking great. I would only remove the lower branches and leaves so the plant can focus on the big branches. Don't know what light you are using but don't remove too many fan leaves. Only a few if they're blocking other branches. You can always remove more if needed in the future but if you take too many the plant will grow slowly and you can't get them back on

Comment

Now that you've decided to flower indoor i'd lollipop clean up all the lower 1/3 of plant do to there height and just focus the growth to the upper parts. Lots to consider doing what you've done. Fans, lighting and air circulation. Good luck
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hope you've got a high ceiling height...those girls will grow tall. Have a read over at GWE on topping and manifolding....or mainlining some call it.
        Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
        Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
        Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

The problem I foresee is getting light to the lower areas even if the were cleaned of leaves, the lights just dont reach that far. Can you turn the pots on their side?

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol. I was thinking that but.....or side lighting. That might work.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X