Dry Fertilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dry Fertilizer

When using FoxFarms Cultivation Nation Dry soluble fertilizer am I supposed to water after application or wait to water?

What do you guys think about switching from FoxFarm Trio to cultivation nation in the middle of a grow.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Never used it only FF i used is Bloom liquid it's easy for me.

I dont use that brand, but when I do use dry ferts I water after.

Comment

Has anyone tried FoxFarms Cultivation Nation 2 part dry fertilizer. Has one for Veg and one for Flower. I’m 4 weeks into flower and want to switch to the 2nd part of this line but am a little concerned with the enormous amounts of P&K. Something like 4-30-26. I’ve been using their trio including Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom….. Anyone Familiar???

Comment

I start giving bloom before they go into flower, have you read the directions? So for my part you are 5 weeks (or so) behind. Heres another thought, they use PK to grow roots.

Comment

When I flip I normally wait a week before transitioning to flower nutes. That normally takes two weeks and then you've got preflowers and only flower/bloom nutes.

Don't listen to me though...ive fucked up my nutes on all my indoor grows so far, but I'm improving
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
          Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
          Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Rwise: As posted previously I’ve been using FF trio which consists of Big Bloom, Grow Big(veg) and Tiger Bloom(flower) from the start following instructions. I just did my second flush and am considering switching to the FF Cultivation Nation flower instead of Tiger Bloom. This is not my first grow. I was asking if anyone was familiar with this line to get some feedback before I switched. Thanks for advice. I switched two days ago and already flowers have doubled. I will keep updates posted.

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X