Freakshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakshow

First time growing freakshow. With feminized seeds And am growing outside in 35 gallon pots. I’m on a southwestern slope with lots of light. It’s mid July and still haven’t seen any flowering. Used organic soil and have been fertilizing with 9-2-6 fish and guano regularly. The plants are beautifully weird and if I hadn’t been training them they would probably be well over 6 ft. It has been freaking hot in nor cal around 100’ most of the month. Some of the bottom leaves have gone yellow and I removed them
    questions.
    shoud I stop with the 9-6-2 and start fertilizing with 0-10-10?
    or is it just the heat and I should be patient?
    or is freakshow a late bloomer?

Originally posted by alottabaloo View Post
    First time growing freakshow. With feminized seeds And am growing outside in 35 gallon pots. I’m on a southwestern slope with lots of light. It’s mid July and still haven’t seen any flowering. Used organic soil and have been fertilizing with 9-2-6 fish and guano regularly. The plants are beautifully weird and if I hadn’t been training them they would probably be well over 6 ft. It has been freaking hot in nor cal around 100’ most of the month. Some of the bottom leaves have gone yellow and I removed them
    questions.
    shoud I stop with the 9-6-2 and start fertilizing with 0-10-10?
    or is it just the heat and I should be patient?
    or is freakshow a late bloomer?
    High, where you from?

Comment

• alottabaloo
      alottabaloo commented
      Editing a comment
      nor cal east of sac.

Pictures

Comment

• OldManGrower
      OldManGrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Very, very nice!

• ChubbNugg
      ChubbNugg commented
      Editing a comment
      pardon me, but those don't look much like cannabis plants. they do resemble citronella. Am I missing something?

I'm in So Cal growing a couple Freaks in 35 gal bags of homemade living soil. Been experiencing some pretty high temps here as well after months of May gray and June gloom. This is my 4th season of growing Freaks and typically they are late flowering. However, both of mine started flower last week and I'm not sure why. I gave a buddy one that was from the same batch of seeds and started on the same day. His haven't shown any signs of flower yet and he only lives a couple miles from me. I can't offer any advice in regard to feeding your girls as I don't use fertilizers other than molasses and kelp tea every couple of weeks. They seem to be really resilient plants and stand up to heat well. If you've never smoked Feak I think you will be pleasantly surprised by its unique and euphoric high. I keep growing it because it is a family and friends favorite. It usually harvests a week or two earlier than most Indica strains.

Comment

• alottabaloo
      alottabaloo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I've heard they are good in the heat. and I can wait for them to flower, but should I keep fertilizing with growth stuff until they start to flower?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X