HELP. Brown spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL HELP. Brown spots

Please help. Growing in mix of fox farms happy frog. Coco loco and ocean forest. Giving advance nutrients every other day or two. Is this cal Def or mag Def. Or is it light burn. Both back plants that are shorter don't have it but still have close light 8-12 in spider farms pf1000

Likely cal def.
    check pH if possible and correct.
    Give cal/mag
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Don't you mean a SF1000 ? This is only 100watts from the wall. How big is that tent and how many plants you stuff in there? That's way crowded just how far is that light from the top of plants? I'd take each one of those plants out of the tent and sit them in a sink and flush the mixed up solutions of soil and over fed nutes you gave them. Over did it with feed. Flush them and Ph your soil correct it at the roots.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
        Don't you mean a SF1000 ? This is only 100watts from the wall. How big is that tent and how many plants you stuff in there? That's way crowded just how far is that light from the top of plants? I'd take each one of those plants out of the tent and sit them in a sink and flush the mixed up solutions of soil and over fed nutes you gave them. Over did it with feed. Flush them and Ph your soil correct it at the roots.
        I have 3 spider sf1000 in the tent. 8-12 inches from top. It's a 3x3x7 ft tent. They are in a screen of green so I can't remove and flush. I can't believe it's over nutrients. I was gone for 5 days and they were on auto watering with a pump and trickle water system with regulat PH water. I always PH my water after leaving it in an open container for at least a day and PH to 6.5-6

Comment

• ChubbNugg
          ChubbNugg commented
          Editing a comment
          agitating water raises pH, i thin

Try running 6.5 - 6.8 PH while in flower.

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
          looks like ph burn from here.

Comment

• Bwarshepp22
            Bwarshepp22 commented
            Editing a comment
            I've PHd my water every single time to about 6.5. Golden color on my liquid ph testing kit

I Also wanted to add these pics of both of my other plants on the exact same schedule of water and nutruents and neither of them have any issues. All are Auto Og Cheese from seed fair. Genetics by amsterdam seed co.

Comment

These are tangerine dream auto. I had a hard time getting the seeds to germinate. They were from a different company. It took a long time for me to get 2 of 7 to grow and thisnone is long and spindly and has very weird growth. There is no conformity. It grows another node one one side up just a bit. Any idea about this strangeness? My other one isn't the best looking either. I have a more 8 seeds and I'm not sure if I should even waste the time or just go with the 4-5 other types I bought and cloning my photoperiods. Any advice.

Comment

Plants are individual in their nute and environmental requirements even if labelled the same re genetics. The plants genes will likely not be identical unless they are clones of the same plant. Differences in light intensity occur in the same grow space and can also impact on a plants nute requirements.
              It's also not unusual for a plant to show the above node characteristics even without a cloning history. I had a mutant last grow with node pairings of 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3....no obvious explanation.
              Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
              Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
              Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
              Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
              Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
              Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey View Post
                Plants are individual in their nute and environmental requirements even if labelled the same re genetics. The plants genes will likely not be identical unless they are clones of the same plant. Differences in light intensity occur in the same grow space and can also impact on a plants nute requirements.
                It's also not unusual for a plant to show the above node characteristics even without a cloning history. I had a mutant last grow with node pairings of 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3....no obvious explanation.
                Weird. This is an auto though. So no cloning on cuttings taken. I think it was stunted the seed didn't open and I used a tweezers and it had no sprout but sat in a jiffy pellet for like 2 weeks and finally developed tiny leaves. Still with no taproot. I decided WTH and see if it survives and it did 2 weeks later it's like 12 nches tall with like 5 strange nodes nodes

Comment

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I binned 10 seeds I was trying to germinate in Jiffy pellets last grow. Zero germinated.

It was my first time using Jiffy pellets to germinate cannabis.

I went back to the paper towel method, same batch of seed, and got about an 80 to 90% germination rate.

They are old seed stored well but I don't think they like those pellets.

Really. Yes I had the same issue. I read that jiffy pellets were a GREAT way to germinate cannabis seeds. The jiffy pellets were from last year but I wouldn't think that would make a difference. Only 1 half sprouted out of 4. I won't ever use the jiffy pellets again

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X