1 1/2 Year Old Seeds Pop Like Fresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 1/2 Year Old Seeds Pop Like Fresh

I put 5, 1 1/2 year old, White Widow seeds on a wet towel and they all germinated and were planted in 36 hours. I was impressed with that level of quality, and look forward to this grow.
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

I started some 3 year old seeds i had (bag seeds) and they are healthy and growing fast

Comment

• Flockshot
      Flockshot commented
      Editing a comment
      I am glad to hear that because I have 15 left to use later.

• Wannabebotanist23
      Wannabebotanist23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think have like 25 left lol and i just found 4 in a really good bag i got from a coworker lol was only an 8th but i was off my ass high

Great result, I just waited 6 days for Nirvana Blue Mystic auto seed to break the surface of the coir it was planted in.
    Which breeder's White Widow?
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• Flockshot
      Flockshot commented
      Editing a comment
      Bergman White Widow

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool I haven't seen any seeds from his online shop before, good luck.

• Flockshot
      Flockshot commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yea, if you download his online free book or newsletter you will get all the offers. He has a pretty much standard, buy 10 and get 10 on White Widow. I used the non-guaranteed shipping and it went well. What I don't care for so much is that all his information is filtered by what he is selling and I don't even open most of his stuff any more. I trust the information is true, but I do not trust that they are giving you information on reasonable alternatives that they don't profit from. Too pushy for my taste. I get my information here now. And while I am at it, even here I don't get most answers on the forum, I get it from the regular GWE site. Best straight information anywhere.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X