three out of four are healthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

three out of four are healthy

can some one help here i seem to have one plant that pale compared to the others
    the four plants are front right Godfather front left Bruce Banner back left DDos #33
    and the one with the problem Pink Runtz
    This is my 12 grow and never had this issue before
    all plants are in Promix HP 5 Gal pots fed Strive Nutrients 2ltr of water every other day
    3x4 tent with 2 Mixjoy led lights 250 w each one have UV diodes humidity at 60% still in VEG
    want to solve so i can turn to 12/12

Calcium deficiencies cause tiny brown spots that appear on new and middle growth. Learn how to fix this problem for good!

Whats the PH?

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes check the pH first. Thinking nutrient lockout from too low at the roots.

i checked all four with PH meter they are all at 6.5

Comment

-here is pic of meter down as far as it will go

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        I have one of those meters....they are best for measuring pH in the bottom of trash cans...seriously.

Your plants that's suffering hive it some extra nutes but if uou can diagnose its deficiency target that

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, trash can weight, I too had one of those then I went with a blue labs unit.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Got the BlueLabs truncheon...terrific EC meter that.

I'm happy with my Apera PH60 but getting root pH is just too hard and inaccurate in my experience...I drain to waste and salt build up and other stuff going on you just can't trust the readings so I gave up on root pH....

Your plant has nitrogen deficiency. Give it some food and watch it go. Put your ph meter in the trash, invest 35-45 dollars in a halfway decent ph meter and your troubles may go away. It's a small price to pay in order to grow a much more valuable crop.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230716_041657_Chrome.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	579.9 KB
ID:	600008
        Zoom in OldManGrower and look closely at the lower circled leaf.
        What do you see?
        ​​​N deficiency was the obvious answer given overall color and the darker green of the plant beside it but a cal/mag deficiency I think is the main culprit, possibly with N but we need a close up of the leaves to better diagnose
        Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
        Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
        Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
        Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
        Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          plimpton you need to first establish the pH at the roots of that 1 plant. It's likely a bit low..
          Secondly add a cal/mag suppliment if you cannot bring up the pH because it is in range.
          And finally, do not add N prior to flipping. This could result in nitrogen toxicity going into flower which will make your buds small and airy and I don't think you will easily recover from that.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank goodness for young eyes great catch Bluey

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't have young eyes SoOrbudgal .

I have zoom in

Hey Bluey
        thanks for your advise seems to be the winner I added the Cal/mag as you suggested and low and behold two days later we have major change, i also included a close photo for you and to every one have never had a PH issue before so the meter was cheap (i'm Scottish and on pension) but will​ purchase a better unit going forward

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm Italian American on a pension LOL....glad your plants recovered

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X