Cannabis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis

The plant is already 3 months (auto plant) however the thrichoms seem to still be small and they a few of the thrichoms are ember. Do you think the plant is ready to harvest??? (see picture). Also as can be seen from the picture, some of the leaves are brown. Can someone please explain what could be the reason as to why the leaves are brown???
    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

A jewelers loop will come in real handy now. Slow down on the nutes and water only? Apical grow, I like the natural look. Haven't seen one in a while. Outside where the sun goes east to west all day i could justify not topping but yield and quality are my top concern. Inside grows use a stationary light and topping with LST seem to increase both. Most i have grown inside usually take 120 days to be ready if it is Photo Period Strain. The Autos are usually 90 to 120, depending on what the grower wants.

Comment

It's still ripening it's because of low light it's had. I'd let it go longer under whatever light your using. Even if it's outdoors it still needs longer, it's what happens in low light situations.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Your leaves brown towards the end of flower because it's pulling nutrients from leaves to the Buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X