Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Autoflower on day 23 after germination - Is anything wrong, or am I fine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Autoflower on day 23 after germination - Is anything wrong, or am I fine?

This is my second grow. First one was 10 years ago, and I still don't smoke. I just do it because I love these plants. I harvested just around 7oz from my first grow with one random seed back then and a budget of around 50 bucks, and gifted it all to friends after, and guess what - GWE pulled me through all of it. Seeds popped their head out on the 15th of June this time, outdoor. Switched to indoor after 15 days, they've been under 18/6 for 8 days now.

There is some pest damage because I had them outdoors, leaf miners and fungus gnats got me good. Did BT, neem, and nematodes, also smashed every leaf miner larvae into succulent pieces. As of now, no more damage. Yellow traps & nematodes are doing their job with the gnats.
    • Soil: BioBizz Allmix in 25L fabric pots
    • Nutrients: Currently just Fishmix, but got the BioBizz line (Fishmix used at half the recommended dose for autoflowers)
    • Humidity / Temperature Daytime: 45-55%, 25-30°C (77-86°F) - Sidenote: Humidifier is on its way, as the humidity is a bit too low currently.
    • Humidity / Temperature Nighttime: 60-70%, 17-21°C (53-69°F)
    • Light: MarsHydro TS1000 100% at 55cm / 21 inches
    • No trimming, only topped once, first stage of LST done
    ​I don't know if they're fine for their age, I feel like I'm missing some growth. I probably stunned them by topping, and surely missed 2-4 days of growth by doing this, but it's whatever. As I said, first stage of LST is done, pulled the top node to the side, so the canopy is evenly growing. The leaves seem a bit too light on top, at least that's what I feel like. PPFD at top nodes is at around 590-600. PH unknown, will be solved in a few days. I'm dumb, I know, but I started a bit too quickly.

Suspicious list:

* Leaves seem to be a bit yellowing here and there, top canopy seems lighter than the big main leaves (lightburn at almost 21 inches of LED height?)
    * Soil too wet, only 400ml used per pot around 4 days ago, soil still wet, even though there's enough ventilation
    * General growth seems to be a bit slow, or I'm just expecting more speed than possible

Any tips, problems I may have, requests for better pictures of specific things? I'm open for everything, I just wanna know how it's going, because I feel like it's not going as good as it should be for 23 days.
    Last edited by Shneex0338; 07-08-2023, 01:14 PM.

Last Pic i see leaf miners?? Maybe. All are green and nice looking

Comment

Originally posted by dirtymike View Post
      Last Pic i see leaf miners?? Maybe. All are green and nice looking
      Yes, as I said - At the beginning it was an outdoor grow (switched to indoor), infestation with leaf miners and fungus gnats. All under control now, leaf miners are 110% gone, fungus gnats 90% gone. There are still some here and there, but the nematodes will take a few days to go into full effect.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X