Mars Hydro Fc3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mars Hydro Fc3000

Fc3000 mars hydro. Has anyone actually made one of these work ?
    Focus and relativity.

I don’t have one of those but I have used Mars lights and if your issue is that nothing happens or if one or more panels are out when powered and switched on take a look at the cable assemblies. It looks like the wiring package used utilizes the same type of splice points they use in their other lights, I have found that they tend to under strip, over insert and under tighten the wiring in those splice points. If you open up the splices and just redo the connection points it will probably sort you out.

Soil - NFTG, recycled & amended.
    Nutes - NFTG - modified regiment, SLA-100, Photo +, Mammoth
    Veg - 4x4 tent, TSW2000, TSW1000 6”vent
    Flower - 4x4 tent, TS3000W, TSW1000 6”vent
    Dry - 2x4 tent, 6”vent

Comment

I'm 99% sure these light come out of the same factory as the spider farmer lights and also the supplemental reds I have.

This light will work great in a 3x3 tent @ 18". It's a bit light on in the red department, no IR or UV but capable of producing up to a pound of bud.

Compare it to the SE3000. I think the Mars has wifi control via a phone app now.

On assembly remove all connections and redo all wiring connections in the cable joiners..test them for heat build up over time.

It won't do a 4x4

Very good light. Samsung LM301B and Osram 660's.

Not sure of cost but I know Spider Farmer do sales a few times a year where you can get like 20% off so keep an eye out.
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

Thank you Phlash I have a TSW 2000 that quit after almost 3 years of use. No sign of burn out just quit , I'll check that out. I bought the FC3000 to replace it and its a really nice light but it hasn't ran on the app yet. Still trying, just wondering if anybody has ran one on the app.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Phlash
          Phlash commented
          Editing a comment
          I took a quick look at that app and it appears that connectivity is a huge issue with it and the developer doesn’t seem to care. If app functionality is important to you may want to return for a different brand.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X