Buds too big????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds too big????

Anyone know the best way to support fatty flowers?..At day 55 I now notice the flowers on my plant have become MONSTERS!. Any way, I wish to support these GROWING NUGS so no damage happens to them. Several are supported already using bamboo sticks, however the sticks do not work in the middle of my canopy. I now notice several flowers are bending at the stem from supporting these overly large flowers HELP!! I wonder how bad this problem will be by harvest time in two weeks!!!

Gentaly tie string to it and tie it to the roof of ur tent or splint it by puting long growing sticks around it and tie it rope around the sticks to hold it up

Comment

Thanks I will try the string method. These large flowers are high maintenance!!.

Comment

I guess I should have known better with a name like "Critical Mass".

Comment

• Bikerstonrr
          Bikerstonrr commented
          Editing a comment
          Was that an auto? I've got a critical mass auto been flowering for 2 days. I hope I have the same problem as you.

Lol all in good fun u should post a pic I'd love to see em

Comment

Its all Greens fault!!!!!

Comment

Here is a small look through the window at my "problem". I guess I have some work to do huh?

Comment

DKN, that's the kind of problem I like to have.

Comment

Those look huge lol. Good job man there almost ready

Comment

Two more weeks under the sun until harvest time....two weeks my "problem" could even get LARGER and FATTER you never know. I wish I knew how to grow this stuff o well thanks to Green now I can. This plant was damaged early on Green found some life left. .

Comment

That's awesome green is a good guy he helps a lot of people out

Comment

I am waiting for the bill......

Comment

dontknownuttin, I am having the same problem (if one can call it a problem! lol) and I am using several plant support yo-yos. they are cheap, hold up a fair amount of weight, and You can lock them to keep just the right support for the plant. You just need a place to support them like the light bar. I have mine on brass cup hooks, screwed into the 2 x 4 that holds up my lights.
                        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Strategically placed twine strung across the grow space-colas are then secured to the twine with soft ties. Ran into that last year with my Money Maker grow-damn thing were all wobbly knee'd.
                          WHAT???
                          5x5 grow space
                          900w of Vero's and F-strips
                          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Best problem in the world!!! If you Ph your next feeds to 9.6 and give it a week it should solve your problem [I joke, pls no-one should ever Ph this high]

I use the yellow plastic yo-yos like DW2. They work fine when the yo yos themselves work. The ones I have tend to not lock very effectively -- has anyone found a premium brand of these?

I also just ordered some "pepper cages" ... like a tomato cages but better proportioned for weed ... haven't used them yet but will report on how they work when I do.
                            Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 02-22-2017, 06:49 PM.
                            Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
                              tyler_ hobbyist commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Why would you ph to 9.6!!!! U will give ur plants defincys and toxiticys all at the same time. That's like feeding ur plant acid. Ur photosisthis will be all fucked up and also give ur plant extreame ph stress and ul most likely kill your plant

• Beach_Town_Brit
                              Beach_Town_Brit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I jest, hence the wink

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X