seed breed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seed breed

Is it possible for a female plant to be fertilized by several male plants? And the seeds produced by that female plant are from different species? I planted four seeds from a female plant, some have 9 leaves, some have 7 leaves, and they are completely different in appearance, if they are from a female plant.
    Last edited by Shitil; 06-14-2023, 04:11 AM.

Duplicate post, see your other post.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rwise;n597682]Duplicate post, see your other post.[/QUOTNo matter what I did, I could not delete it. How can I delete a post?

Comment

Howdy Shitil, yes, it is possible for the individual female buds to be pollinated by different male plants. If the different 'species' that you refer to are all in the Cannabis Satavia family. Other 'air' pollenated plants, like corn etc., are not going to pollinate a cannabis plant.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Originally posted by DW2 View Post
          Howdy Shitil, yes, it is possible for the individual female buds to be pollinated by different male plants. If the different 'species' that you refer to are all in the Cannabis Satavia family. Other 'air' pollenated plants, like corn etc., are not going to pollinate a cannabis plant.
          Hello . ,The species meant were indica and sativa.
          in my country, most of the seeds are pure indica. Of course, there are sativa seeds, but they are not pure. I meant the race or species of the same indica or sativa. To have a seed bank, I allowed the males to pollinate both indica and sativa. Four seeds from one plant. I replanted the female. One seedling is completely similar to sativa and the other three are similar to indica..... so is it possible that the seeds produced by the same female are not alike, one is sativa and the other is indica?
          Last edited by Shitil; 06-14-2023, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, it is possible.

OMG it's a cross of the two plants unless you isolate in a sealed enviornment you will get both. Breeding in the wild is unpredictable.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X