No announcement yet.

New Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The blue cheese was covered in hermies so had to take her down so we’re down to 5 plants now. Tent was getting a bit packed so tbh the extra room might be a good thing 😂

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a very good thing

some before and after pics. Gave all the plants a bit of trim getting rid of the big fan leaves and removing a lot of lower growth. I tried leaving this on a few plants last grow and they just get a mess with lots of little larfy buds. I’m liking the way the colas are starting to stack up with lots of bud sites and tight node spacing so here’s hoping for some nice fat buds soon. The mimosa plant smells ridiculously good, best smelling plant I’ve had in the tent since the first time I grew this strain a couple of years ago. I grew it last year but wasn’t as nice, these seeds are from buds out of the first harvest so hopefully turns out the same as that

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Wishing you a good care free flowering

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny, I just picked up some Mimosa at the local pot shop last week.
      I definitely like the high, but then again I'm partial to sativa dominant strains anyways.
      Although and it's probably just me, I've found sativa strains to be a bit harsher on the throat.
      All the best

4 weeks since flip and buds are starting to stack up. A few of them are looking very promising so far. The mimosa has also started to put out a few hermies, oddly enough the same position in the tent as the blue cheese I got rid of. Don’t really want to lose another plant so just keeping an eye on it for it. I’ve kept it away from touching any other plants to keep any pollination at a minimum

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Coming along nicely Mike. Shame about the hermies but not the end of the world.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man. Yeah I’ve found a few seeds in another plant now as well but I can live with that. Had some temp struggles at lights out cos of a shit summer but hopefully I’ve got on top of it now

another week closer to harvest. Managed to get a pic just before lights on, always brings out the frost better. Plants have been telling me the past week or so that something isn’t right, they look fine, no stres etc but they didn’t look like they were thriving. Discovered my ph pen was waaaay off! No matter what it was always high. New one arrived at the weekend so they got a double feed at the correct ph and already they look better. The Mimosa plant is already showing darkened pistils so she’ll defo be done long before anything else

Comment

• StickyNugsAZ
      StickyNugsAZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Curious if you flashed them to take pic before the lights came on. I would be afraid to do that. I know it is only an instant of light and the plant measures darkness but I'm paranoid at the end of grow for any light leaks

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      A camera flash is no more likely to reveg a plant than lightening of a night on an outdoor grow...and I've never seen that.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      What bluey said. Plus I only do it literally like 1 minute before the light comes on

Week 6 from flip

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well done those are great looking

A couple of the plants are telling me they’re getting close so I had the loupe out for the first time yesterday. Trichs are showing a mix of clear and cloudy with the odd amber here and there but these are probably on leaves. Harvest day will be in 3 weeks time for at least 4 out of the 5 plants, the blueberry sunset sherbet may take a little longer as she’s still a bit behind the rest.

Comment

Week 7. On the home run now. Struggle to fit them all in the picture so I have to zoom out which makes them look smaller but there’s a few heavy duty buds in there 😂 Few sample buds were sacrificed last night so these will be tested this weekend after a quick dry. Hoping they all last another 3 weeks

Comment

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm glad I switched from outdoors to indoors.

The quality of my second grow indoors is as good as my best grows outdoors and I can easily improve on that once I work out what I'm doing with nutes and suppliments.

Will be able to increase yields also with better temp control late in flower....getting there.

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s it man, small tweaks here and there until you find what is your ideal set up then it’s all gravy from there. I can’t grow outside but I would love if I could.

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          I can grow outside but I'd be better at it if I used a Petri dish than soil as mold grows better that way....it's been like that for 3 years now......and now moving forwards they'll likely burn down over summer.

Another week closer to harvest time. Just waiting on the blue sunset sherbet and pineapple chunk really, they’re both still putting out plenty white pistils. I’ve changed lights to 11/13 and reduced the light to 250/400w to try help them finish for chop ij 2 weeks time.

Comment

Things are getting fat and heavy in the tent. Had to do some emergency taping and find some more yo-yos to fix a few spilt stems on the blue sherbet and pineapple chunk.

Comment

Had a sample smoke of the fat banana tonight and the mimosa already and both have blown my head off so all good so far. I cut off a few lower limbs from the banana and critical about a week ago. The plan was to cure them before smoking but I doubt they’ll last longer than a few days in the jar. I’ll probably water the plants once more this weekend and then that’ll be them until Tuesday lights out, then it’s 3 days of darkness until chop on Friday. No idea if it really does anything or not but I’ve done it pretty much all my grows and the bud is always good so it’s just how it do it. I’ve thought about not doing it but if it ain’t broke..

Comment

No wonder the blue sunset sherbet needed more yo-yo support! 💪🏻

Comment

Mimosa X Orange Punch. She’s a purdy girl

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes she is a beautiful gal

Lights off at 3am today for the last time. Now it’s complete darkness for the girls with ambient temps until sometime Friday this week when they’ll be chopped and hung to dry. Ideally they would’ve had another 2 weeks to get a better fade on them but it is what it is. Trichs are mostly cloudy with a hint of amber so I’m happy enough with that.

Comment

Some harvest pics. Apart from losing a fat top to rot the rest seems good so far, nice dense sticky buds

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X