Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Same batch of seeds, different plants???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same batch of seeds, different plants???

Hello everyone.

I really had to post these shots. I wanted y'all to see the difference in how these plants have started out in grow #7. Being they are from the same batch of seeds. Oh which by the way, I now have access to many other seed options other than crop king.
    The plant all curly and less fortunate! is really silvery as well, I should have included a close up, but take my word for it. The standing lady is....Perfect in every way!
    Current Grow #16: White Widow Germinated Jan 2019
    10x10 Laboratory
    FloraNova in Recirculating Hydro
    T5HO White/Blue for Veg - 600 HPS + T5HO Red for flower

One of them is drunk is all I know
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• bobsakamoto
      bobsakamoto commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky.....lmao!

Gorgeous girls, Vitreous, but yeah, keep the vodka away from Curly!!! From all that I have read and from my first grow experience (2 HSO Chemdawgs: one huge monster and one little runt, exact same grow conditions), a strain can exhibit different phenotypes. I was reading someone's grow journal about the two main phenotypes of BF Dr. Grinspoon, and the grower clearly had a different phenotype from all those lovely photos that advertise Dr. G. Fascinating stuff...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• 4barrel
      4barrel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah.
      I also have 2 c99' from G13 labs.
      And I'd swear they are to completely diffrent strains.
      1 looks 50/50 indica sativa , and the other is all sativa. So I'm thinking 1 is take more from 1 parent then the other. I mean , look our own siblings. unless you have an identical twin nobody within an emmidiatE family look the exact same... right.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly!!! Or acts exactly the same!

So.. here are the same plants @ 20 days of growth....starting to think WTF man, what are you going to turn to!!!
    10x10 Laboratory

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are some strange-looking leaves, for sure!! Can't wait to see what happens as they grow.

Fascinating leaves.

Comment

Yeah, don't know what ta say there.
      Bad genetics maybe?!?!?
      almost looks like spinich leafs

Comment

Oh my lord, they are so different.
        That straight-edged baby is such a BEAUTY!! <3 <3
        Originally posted by 420n808
        If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Show us some more!!!!!

Hello everyone. Here is update at day 26, as you can see the curly one is no more! She has shaped her self into a fine young cannabis! I have named her "The Stranger"!
        I have been trimming off leaves everyday, other wise she would be a monster right now. She has also doubled her size over her supposed sister! Yet both really healthy and stocks are pencil size. I have also included pics for Day 29, the sisters will be moved into the flower room today and trained for the screen of green!
        10x10 Laboratory

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          They look fabulous!!

Probably just different phenos. I've noticed 3 to 5 different phenos in certain name brand strains that each one reacted to different to the same potting soil, nutes, etc... All were great and you could tell it was the same strain, but some leaned towards the sativa, some to the indica, and those groups reacted way different to even the well water. Some growers would really throw a beach over the hybrid not being properly stabilized, but the variations smoke differently, yet very enjoyable. AYou will do fine with them!! I personally like to have enough seeds or clones to remove any that aren't acting right. Not discard totally, just send them out to the woods.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You send them to the woods by themselves!!!???

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X