Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LST help…

Hello,
    My wife and I are pretty new to growing, we started half heartedly last summer killing all the plants outside in 90 + heat is So Cal. We commented our first “real” grow Thanksgiving day last year inside with mixed results. Our second grow kicked off March 1 of this year and things are going decent we think. Still a lot to learn! But compared to where we were less than a year ago we are miles ahead. For instance, we didn’t know what a photoperiod plant was, didn’t know that the THC is not in the fan leaves, you get the point. We have many questions, so I’ll start with this one. We are growing some Mimosa Shots by Herbies seeds. They are in day 11 of flower (pistils emerged on day 9). The biggest plant is 24” high (mostly flat) x 26” in diameter. The should I try to tie down the laterals more or let her grow? She has been manifolded following the directions on this site and low stressed trained. The plants are in 3 gallon air pots with 60/40 coco/perlite. Any training advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Graeme

You're currently in the flowering stretch. You need to pull the tallest ones in the middle out to the sides.
    I'd be cutting off the low hanging fruit that wont get into the light.
    I'd also trim the lowest fan leaves in a few days.
    Try and achieve between 3 and 4 bud sites every square foot and a flat canopy which means keeping the buds at the same height as best you can. Do this by pulling the rall ones to the side.
    ​​​​​​Your training will be done in a week or 2 tops.
    Edit. Your plants are doing well. Good job
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Man those look great. Yep keep pulling those branches down they will or are getting stiff so don't sweat it if one breaks it will recover. Stand over the plant look down on it and if you see potting soil your doing it right. Keep us posted, well done congrats

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X