My growing area Winter & Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My growing area Winter & Summer

I started growing long before tents were the thing to use. Emergency blankets are what I use, Ilike to give my girls lots of room. Here in Va., we are allowed four plants. Growing in-doors also helps keep the pest problems down. As you know when the growing gets going you have that wonderful smell of cannabis. In my house that is not a problem, there is only my wife and me. We both love the smell!

Hello and welcome stogie26a hey man what works for you and you get great results is OK by me I'm a old outdoor grower 40yrs still doing it. Learned about this site and have'nt been elsewhere sure i peek at other forums but i've stayed here cause it's got all i need to learn with. Yep got me tents an LEDs and like you an the wifey I love the smell of weed in my house. Soon all the outdoor growers will begin the long summer journey stay tuned, we got great indoor growers here too.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Howdy stogie26a, looks great to me! I have been growing (hydroponics) in a converted closet space with aluminum foil on the walls. I love that 'cardboard modern' look! LOL!!
      Great looking plants and buds as well!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Love seeing this. Well done, great job.
        Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
        Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
        Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X