Thank you to all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to all of you

I just feel i need to say it. Before i found this site, growing weed was a myth to me. Ive been smoking for around 15 years so I've put alot of money into buying weed off the streets from random people. This site and community made it possible for me to save sooo much money. I dont smoke a large quantity, probably around 1/8th a month. My last grow gave me a little over 6 ounces which is SOOO much so now i have the pleasure of giving away to friends. Nothing makes me happier than to see people enjoy the fruits of my labor.

So to sum it up, Thank you to all of you who have helped me during the ups and downs of growing. Whenever anything went wrong first instinct to a new grower was to panic but yall always provided good advice. Then to the creator/maintainers of this website..ty for keeping it up

You're welcome.

Comment

ponzi314 - I tell a similar story. Only my first grow was so bad friends told me it was crap and refused to take it. (It was the cure.) Now after three more grows I wouldn't smoke it either. Learned to make edibles. No such problems with later grows. I join you in saying thanks to everyone here. And welcome home.
      Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
      Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Originally posted by 90Gizmo View Post
        ponzi314 - I tell a similar story. Only my first grow was so bad friends told me it was crap and refused to take it. (It was the cure.) Now after three more grows I wouldn't smoke it either. Learned to make edibles. No such problems with later grows. I join you in saying thanks to everyone here. And welcome home.
        LMAO to my friends, free weed is free weed. Prices round here are crazy

Comment

ponzi314 , A bunch of us have been there and come here to learn, and learn we did. Congratulations on gaining a new skill. And to all the new starters, don't be to hard on yourself about producing a poor quality product on the first try. Unless you have experienced ditch weed from the 1960's or 70's, you probably don't really know what bad is. I would never touch that stuff today.
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• ponzi314
            ponzi314 commented
            Editing a comment
            lol unforatunately that was ~40 years before i was born so i didnt have the pleasure of such bad weed. I was however looking up the differences in THC % and really wonder why there was so much hate for pot back in day. Probably barely did anything

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            The hate was politics and the government imposing it's will on the people just because it could. Some things change and some don't...

Hey man. I love ditch weed. What are you trying to say? Lol
          SF 35X47X70 tent
          SF1000 X4
          AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
          AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
          FFOF Soil
          FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
          GH Flora Series
          3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
          Gelato Cake
          Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

ponzi314 Same here. GWE is 'da bomb. I learn something everyday. My first harvest was minimal but because I cured it as instructed by Nebula I smoked on it for over a year. Not too bad. My harvests are probably average at about 3-5oz per plant. I'm not concerned with show quality buds. I want the flower to kick my @ss. But because of GWE I learned that light airy buds are not nearly as good as ones that have fattened, and tightened up. I've compared my homegrown weed to what I have bought at a dispensary. Don't mean to sound off-base but I have nothing to hang my head about. I like the web site because there is something for everyone. Follow the guides and good weed will be the result.
            Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
            Autopot system
            : 1 Scarlet Grapes & 1 Scarlet Sunset
            Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Idle at the moment
            Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• ponzi314
              ponzi314 commented
              Editing a comment
              yea this is my current issue, so far my 2 grows ive had airy buds. Im doing a water only grow method so i think i need to use a compose tea this time. So im going to try just dont know when to apply

Well at times i may get abit snarky ( better not say a damn thing LOL ) but i totally enjoy seeing new folks make " EFFORTS " and you sure did. We do what works for us, given the tools on this site GWE and myself i tweet them to work for me. This is one helpful crew here but i don't like slackers asking for help time and time again once the info has been given and they could do the reseach themselves. It's not rocket science but it's not drop this tomatoe plant and forget, you gotta stay on them and heck you've done very well better than me indoor first starting. And hell yes laugh at those friends spending there $$ buying all the time, fella you have earned all you've grown. Enjoy

Comment

• ponzi314
              ponzi314 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats how my buddy is, he copied my setup completely but did no research lol. Hes constantly asking me questions and im like BROOO check out growweedeasy.com and try to figure it out "Nah thats too much reading". He gave me some of his first grow and its basically all leafy shit. Not saying its terrible but its deff in the back of drawer lol

Mean while im on here/google trying to figure out any little issue i find. Granted i do sometimes come on here with pictures because all plants/styles are different so i like to get confirmation im on correct path

That's what we do ponzi314 I went at this indoor growing with both feet and gaining knowledge, i love research and new info not that i use it all but still you never know when someone's light bulb will go on in their head.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X