No announcement yet.

Bruce Banner Auto - 87 days and Trichosomes are still Transparent - Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Bruce Banner Auto - 87 days and Trichosomes are still Transparent - Need Advice

Click image for larger version

Name:	Brucilda-Ph3-87 days-04-18-2023.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	5.65 MB
ID:	593956 Click image for larger version

Name:	Brucilda at 87 days 04-18-2023.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	593958 Click image for larger version

Name:	Brucilda-ph2-87 days-04-18-2023.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	3.52 MB
ID:	593960
    It is my first grow. The photos are from today. The light is off for 6 hours and on for 18. The photos were taken during its 6 hours of sleeo :-). It is a Bruce Banner Auto which according to its description it is ready to harvest on 77 to 87 days from sprouting and today 04-18-2023 is exactly 87 days. I have been inspecting "Brucilda's" Pistills which are still white and Trichosomes which are transparent. I use a jewler's magnifying glas (one is 30X and the other 60X).

Should I be worried that it is 87 days and it is not ready yet? or just keep going and monitoring Trichosomes and Pitills?
    How do I know when is the right time to start FLUSHING?
    The light is 15 inches above the canopy. Should I bring it lower? (I am using the manufacturers recommended distance).

Grow Env Background:
    - 2by4by5 feet tent,
    - 1x VS1000 LED Grow Light,
    - with Fan for instake, exhaust and two oscilating fans inside the tent.
    -It is on Soil, Bush Doctor
    - I have used Science Nutrients.
    The grow log:The Veg stage went super well, used LTS bending the main Stalk but didnt make an ARC or a 90 degree bend.
    At the beginning of flowering stage, I observed some Mold on some leaves only on one side and used Neem Oil on the leaves, increased air circulation and the mold issue was stopped before it was a problem.
    All has been going well. Latelly I am getting concern if I am using too much nutrients but I don't see any signs of overfeeding.
    Attached Files

2by4Rich First off that's a nice plant. The breeders lie, they are always overly optimistic on the timeline est. I'd start giving em phed water only, as they use up the neuts. in the soil and begin to self immolate, the lower leaves will begin an autumn like death and that aughta kick her into overdrive. Couple more weeks.

Comment

• 2by4Rich
      2by4Rich commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks PRIMO :-)
      I did some additional research on Bruce Banner Autos and they are supposed to have 10 weeks of flowering. So yes, you are correct that I have a couple more weeks to go. I will keep monitoring Pistils and Trichosomes.
      BTW, Thursday is 420!! it is the celebration of the Cannabis Industry. Celebrating smoking Marihuana on April 20th at Hippie Hill!!! never done it but it seems like a nice reason to visit San Francisco in April :-)

She's close just a little foxtailing. As PRIMO said just give her water from now on. Another week. Beautiful plant.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• 2by4Rich
      2by4Rich commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Going2fast :-)
      yes, it seems like it is on its timeline not necessarily too late or Buds forming slow. I researched it and it is still adding volume to the buds and it is not growing new Pistils on the tops. I think I could have mistaken the 77 to 87 days to Harvest as being from Sprouting and it now looks logical that it is from Flowering. Brucilda Flowerd on day 44, so that indicates approx 15 to 25 more days to go.
      Thank you so much to Primo and You for your help.
      I can olnly imagine how dificult it was for breeders during the looong "Prohibition" to learn how to cultivate this great plant. Hell, it took them for ever to figure out the "Sin Semilla". Making it legal has advanced the Genetics and Info is shared instead of a Cartel trying to keep everything secreat. We live in much happier times :-)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X