Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DWC Canna Aqua! The problem is the yellow Leaf tips are drying out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO DWC Canna Aqua! The problem is the yellow Leaf tips are drying out!!!

Friends, I have a problem at the seedling stage, my leaves turn yellow all the time, the tips dry and the plants stop growing!(the problem here is only in nutrition! light ventilation control devices everything works as it should! I initially do 10DLI and about 0.4-0.6EC pH 6.0
    Attached Files

Howdy GhettoStyle, please give us more specifics as to the environmental conditions, nutrients used, pH, and temperatures (water and air). I cannot help out without knowing this data. Also what lights and the distance from the plants.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• GhettoStyle
      GhettoStyle commented
      Editing a comment
      The ice light shines on (10DLI) hanging at a distance of 40-50 cm turned on by 30-40%! the temperature in the tent is 24-25 degrees! humidity 40% ! the nutrients of Canna Aqua! I use water from the tap, its US 0.2 pH of water I keep within 5.9-6.0 the temperature of the solution is 23C

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      GhettoStyle, I am not familiar with the Canna Aqua nutrient line (I use the General Hydroponic Maxi Grow and Maxi Bloom line with their supplements) so I am not familiar with their NKP ratios. The reservoir water temperature should be kept between 17° C and 21° C (62° F - 70° F), well aeriated and block out any and all light leaks into the reservoir to control the brown algae growth. I pH adjust the nutrient solution to 6.0 (+/1 0.2) as well as the top off water at mid-week. Because the plants take up different nutrients at different pH levels, I do not "chase" the pH up or down during the feeding cycle, I let it vary and only adjust it if it goes completely out of range. I, as well, use the tap water for my plants and it has worked well for me. The cycle that I have been using is mix the nutrient and supplements (as per the GH feeding chart) fill the reservoir (allowing an air gap between the water level and the roots of about 25 to 75 mm. At mid-week, I top off the reservoir level with only pH water (no nutrients or supplements). I have had good results doing this and I hope that this may help You out.
      Good luck with Your growing!

• GhettoStyle
      GhettoStyle commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know how this can help me if I already knew all this!

Roots too wet or not getting nitrogen?
    Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
    Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
    Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Jeez. That sounds complicated. Simplify things and grow in soil.
      SF 35X47X70 tent
      SF1000 X4
      AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
      AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
      FFOF Soil
      FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
      GH Flora Series
      3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
      Gelato Cake
      Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X