Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls looking rough

Morning grow weed easy Growers
    I have here 2 plants 49 days into veg. Watered 2 days ago. They look rough. Just wondering if its the coolness here that maybe messing with roots. I have them averaging about 75 degrees and humidity 45% pHed to 6.5 FFOF and nutes BUT have not used yet. Light is at 20-25 ". Put them on 12/12 today, So if you have thoughts please post. Thanks Peace Out

Attached Files
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Hmm. Looks like a watering problem...light may be a tad close and perhaps light on cal/mag or possibly nitrogen...bit light in colour.
    it's just a guess though..I'd nail your watering first.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bluey Yes have put calmag in with last watering and will start nutes which someone here suggested also have turned the lights down.

FFOF won't feed your plants for the whole grow...you'll start to see leaf and growth problems. If you've switched to flower it's time to add the nutrients you're going to use. Overwatering is the easiest thing to do growing cannabis IMHO...do you use the knuckle and/or lift test to determine when to water?
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi golfnrl Yes I just turned to flower will try a little nutes now and I do check top of soil and the weight of the container. Thanks again

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Golfnrl just noyiced you are going to grow super lemon haze . Thats what I am growing now. Have you grown it before. Does it need more nitrogen like nortern lightd. Well any ole hooters will do Thanks Good Luck

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi @LemonBud...just dropped two Super Lemon Haze autos on April 1. This is my first time out with this strain but I've had excellent results overall with ILGM seeds. We'll see how it goes.

Meh maybe they just taking in the extra nap time. I've struggled with needing heat also in my 3x3 i put a clamp on heat light secured to one post began using it again for my 2 month old autos. They like 80f better than 70s and i use a fan circulate the air around them. I'm using plastic also this round not drying out as quickly for sure with cooler temps. You got this it's just tough to see abit of droop i get it. Give it another day or 2 if they don't come around better to your liking maybe raise the light or dim it. I'd feed them next time they need a drink Goodluck LemonBud
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I concur

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SoOrbudgal Yeah You know I remember that a couple have just sat and then flowering they started back with nice buds. I will give it about 8 weeks. I am starting some more soon. Keep em coming. Ok Thanks again

That is awesome growth of these plants.

Comment

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Think so Thanks bud One is double topped.

Bluey golfnrl SoOrbudgal Thanks guys I think they will make it.
    Attached Files
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure would like to know what did the trick. Ive had the droopy look before. Mine was to much water.??

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      dirtymike Dimmed lights down 80% Got a fan getting fresh air and started them on nutes.

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Far out, keep em lit

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X